You are here
This position is now filled
- Stable fast growing company
- Work in a small team
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S. public company specializing in the manufacturing of application delivery controllers.
- Responsible to cover given territory or industry to focus large scale of business development and pipeline generation.
- Territory must be within the Japan Region however need to take care the global business opportunities which can be led and managed from given region as central control account responsibility.
- Report directly to the Manager of Strategic Sales Team.
- Strong business acumen to understand the IP networking landscape, and become the trusted advisor of the CIO/CISO as well as other key influences and recommenders within these accounts at multiple levels.
- Work with ISR to productively develop pipeline from newly generated sales leads and nurtured leads.
- Work with System Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years successful field sales experience in related field in which revenue quotas were met/exceeded
- 2+ years of experience selling network and security technology solutions to large accounts
- Strong technology background, working knowledge of internet protocols, web based visibility, acceleration, security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers
- Solution selling skills, including extensive experience calling on key executives in large accounts
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system.
- Experience of value-based selling, ROI and TCI based proposal creation
- Existing relationships within similar markets is preferred
- Hunter mentality with ability to develop new accounts and opportunities
What's on Offer
Work in a small team for a stable and rapidly growing company. Chances to make influence and grow your career.