You are here
Account Executive (Capital Market)
- Easy access to office
- Good career progression chances
About Our Client
Our client provides network, voice and data center services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
* Solution Sales: Work with Solution Architect to resolve customers (global financial institutions)'s business issues and prepare technology solutions.
* Propose and sell IT services including WAN. MAN, Cloud (Public and Private), data center, managed services, ISP, professional services, etc
* Work with our Solution Partners (example: IT vendors) and offshore sales staff to prepare and promote customized solutions which meet individual customers' requirements.
* Build relationships with customers' C level management.
* Prepare, update and report account plans and strategic territory review plans.
* Update and report sales forecast and sales pipeline based on the sales processes.
※Two-week product training is provided upon joining the company.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3 years of experience in consulting sales to global financial service companies and other global companies.
* Experience in selling WAN, Cloud, Data Center, application, IT service and managed service solutions to enterprise customers.
* Experience in selling hardware, software and/or application services to enterprise customers.
* Business level English skill is preferable.
What's on Offer
- Office in central Tokyo
- Good work-life balance