You are here
Account Development Executive
- Account Development role with a leading cloud service provider
- Huge career growth opportunities
About Our Client
- Market leader providing cloud-based services for optimizing Web and mobile content and applications, online HD video, and secure e-commerce.
- Midsized organization in Japan with a well established customer base and huge growth potential.
- New office, centrally located in Tokyo
- Needs to generate outbound qualified opportunities per quarter within target industry accounts.
- Be the single point of entry for all inbound calls/enquiries coming in from Japan and other regions.
- Needs to qualify sales opportunities and pass it to the relevant sales team either regionally or internationally.
- Support the internal industry or solution specific marketing campaigns and events in the region.
- Needs to identify accounts and do extensive territory planning for the assigned regions.
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within the sales database, Salesforce CRM & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, D&B, Hoovers etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Science.
- 4-7 years experience in Business development or Inside sales.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Has successfully executed prospecting/new Account Development campaign in the local regions.
- Experience and understanding of the Internet and related services.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment .
- Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible, & detail oriented.
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills with their peers and corporate functional support staff.
- Can express their ideas in persuasive emails and other written communications.
What's on Offer
- Potential opportunity to move either in to marketing or sales.