You are here
About Our Client
Day-to-day settlement process of listed futures & option trade for both Proprietary and Agent booking. (OSE, TFX and TOCOM)
2. Ensure all task is completed as scheduled and any issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
a) Trade capture into back office system.
b) Margin management
c) Statement distribution
d) Reconciliation (Position, Trade, OTE)
e) Segregation calculation
f) Regulatory report
3. Mitigate operational risks associated with BO processes and ensure a good control framework
4. Support the Front Office in existing business and new business developments
5. Work with regional office to support business effectively
6. Work with Technology Department to raise system issues and enhance applications for a robust control environment and operational efficiency
7. Work with other internal departments (Compliance/Legal, ACFI etc.)
8. Review and improve BO process efficiency with SME (Subject Matter Expert)8
9. Participate project to raise business requirement for IT if needed
10. Administrative tasks (filling, stock shareholder privileges' coupon operations etc)
The Successful Applicant
1. 3-5 years + domestic listed futures & option experience in working in Operations (BO/MO)
2. Products and Regulations Knowledge (particularly related to the products of domestic listed futures & option trade)
3. Solid experience in supporting Japanese sensitive clients
4. Accuracy / Swiftness / Attention to detail
5. Ability to work under pressure
6. Strong communication skills (both written and spoken Japanese & English)
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office
8. Preferred Knowledge/Analytical skill, especially domestic listed futures & option.
Skills on Excel macro (VBA) to study impact and updates for target business structure.
What's on Offer