You are here
About Our Client
The company is part of an international communications production network.
1. Own the client relationship and be the communication bridge to the wider organization.
2. Develop client relationship and grow the account.
3. Manage projects, to be executed by the Dalian delivery center.
4. Participate in project negotiations and understand client requirements.
5. Collect project data and materials to brief Dalian production team.
6. Identify and manage client issues.
7. Ensure delivery deadlines and client quality expectation are met.
8. Report periodic project KPI's to client.
9. Implement and promote company workflow and tools.
10. Ensure Quality of service and product.
11. Manage Billing with the client, resolve issues and chase payment (targets will be provided).
12. Key contributor to the service definition and business development for the Global account.
The Successful Applicant
1. University graduate.
2. Experience in Packaging/Marketing/Communication/Publishing or related fields.
3. At least 3 years working experience in a related field (preferably with International or large clients).
4. Good presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
5. Good task management and co-ordination skills (organizational skills important).
6. Able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines.
7. Excellent Japanese and good English skills.
8. Good Mandarin skills a plus
8. Excellent people and networking skills, outgoing and confident.
What's on Offer