You are here
This position is now filled
ï¼éå²¡ï¼ãè£½é æ¥ãPlanner â»ããã³ã·ã£ã«ç»ç¨å¯(- 550ä¸å)
- å¤è³ç³»å¤§æã°ãã¼ãã«è£½é ã¡ã¼ã«ã¼ã§ãã
- æ°åãåæåãããæ¹ã§ããã°ããã³ã·ã£ã«ã¨ãã¦æ¤è¨ãã¦é ãã¾ãã
About Our Client
1. Sales Planning
- Check the sales condition of main countries and communicate with local sales person, analyze parts
data and develop sales plans.
- Define correct spare parts, maintain spare parts list price, monitor parts cost and lead time, and manage
spare parts life cycle.
2. Process Development
- Develops logistics processes to ensure customer oriented, timely and cost efficient activities in inbound
and outbound logistics and material management.
- Prepares delivery plans based on production plans and ensures forwarders and other relevant partners
- Manages warehouses to ensure appropriate execution of delivery schedules.
The Successful Applicant
-2 to 3 years experience in spare parts handling or logistics business.
-Preferably B to B, and or in industrial automation segment.
-Preferably basic automation knowledge: Experience in an international business environment.
What's on Offer