Sales - General Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Featured JobJapanPermanent
Our client operates in the Pharmaceutical market offering service to Pharmaceutical makers. Looking for Japan Lead to grow their business.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥12,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
- Pharmaceutical Market Strategic Account Manager
- International Report Line
Our client is looking for a Sales Manager in charge of their MRI equipment
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Senior Sales Manager Role
- New Product Area
Healthcare company looking for a product manager
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥14,000,000
- Healthcare Marketing
- Maker Side
* Provide reports to help top management to understand performance and take strategic actions
* Manages data ensuring that data is accurate and appropriately shared within CRM systems and reporting infrastructures
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Gaishikei Pharma Maker
- Strategic Role
First employee in Japan for a medical diagnostics company, in charge of building sales and brand and taking charge of strategy.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
- Medical Diagnostics Japan Manager
- Hands-on representative role
Hands-on General Manager position for Japan working in the life science markets (researchers, universities, R&D etc.)
- General Manager Role
- Research and Life Science Markets
You will be responsible for growing and expanding the business in Japan working closely with the GM in Japan as well as US office.
- Exciting Start Up in Tokyo
- Rapidly Growing Industry
To manage daily operation of the Customer Service team. Customer Service is a dynamic team, comprised of a team who handles customer help request and enquiries via telephone, chat, and email support channels.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Stable company
- Work-life balance
This position is for a Business Unit Head at a global life science market leader. This position is suited to an experienced Manager in the Life Science industry.
- Head of Business Unit in Japan
- Laboratory Instruments and Scientific Consumables