Sales - General Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Our client is looking to start up operations in Japan, reports into APAC VP and APAC President.
- Japan Lead Role
- Healthcare Life Science Industry
This is a 2-year management trainee program with the aim being that you fulfill a manager role in 2 years.
In the first year, you will work in Japan to fully understand the local business and develop your cross-functional cooperation skills.
In the second year, you will be based in overseas to acquire management knowledge,
broaden your international perspectives, develop process management skills, and innovative capabilities.
- 2 year Management trainee program with no Japanese langauge required
- Local and international rotation with garunteed management role on completion
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing the sale of all of the organization's products and services in Japan. This individual will develop sales strategies based on sales volumes for all channels based on the country's market share. The ideal candidate will manage all activities and personnel and will provide direction and clear communication on how to achieve the company's projected targets.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥30,000,000 - ¥40,000,000
- General Manager - Solar Energy
- Biggest solar energy company in the world!
GM role at healthcare company
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥14,000,000
- Country Manager Role
- Senior Executive
* Provide reports to help top management to understand performance and take strategic actions
* Manages data ensuring that data is accurate and appropriately shared within CRM systems and reporting infrastructures
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Gaishikei Pharma Maker
- Strategic Role
First employee in Japan for a medical diagnostics company, in charge of building sales and brand and taking charge of strategy.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
- Medical Diagnostics Japan Manager
- Hands-on representative role
Hands-on General Manager position for Japan working in the life science markets (researchers, universities, R&D etc.)
- General Manager Role
- Research and Life Science Markets
You will be responsible for growing and expanding the business in Japan working closely with the GM in Japan as well as US office.
- Exciting Start Up in Tokyo
- Rapidly Growing Industry
To manage daily operation of the Customer Service team. Customer Service is a dynamic team, comprised of a team who handles customer help request and enquiries via telephone, chat, and email support channels.
- Stable company
- Work-life balance