Sales - Field Sales jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Field Sales jobs
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing the profitability for their sales channels across the total wine portfolio. Manage and leverage relevant commercial and trading initiatives so as to maximise sales and marketing opportunities within a fixed expense budget. This role will embed a 'speed to market' approach in customer leadership and create an environment where all business opportunities are identified and actioned with urgency.
- Bilingual candidates seeking for global platform to climb career ladder
- International work environment with multi-cultural co-workers
An experienced Sales representative to lead sales activities for the distributors and retailers. In this role, you will serve as the sales for your assigned account(s) and be responsible for promoting sales. You'll develop and maintain relationships with customers. You need to have excellent communication skills to communicate with retail buyer within your assigned accounts. You will also need to be able to understand the channel strength, and how drive the business.
- Work Life Balance
- Chance To Work For a Sports Technology Company
The Sales Representative enables to influence / educate speciality prescribers in order for increasing product recommendation and drive product sales and market share within the assigned area. To bridging between company and business partners to influence distinctive position and values to petshops, wholesalers as well as pet owners.
- Working in a multinational FMCG company
- Bring your own pets to work!
This is a unique position in Key Account Management which is contributing to company's brand development in Japan. You will be able to make direct impact on the business and be the driver of your own business.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Tremendous opportunity for a strong professional to support business growth
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance
As a SMB Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for growing market share in the small/mid-tier mailing market segment in an assigned geographic area.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥17,000,000
- Foreign company with long history in Japan and strong revenue flow
- New product portfolio with e-commerce specialized Cloud solutions
This position is responsible for business development in the field of cloud computing services that use technologies from Salesforce, Google, Amazon and Workday, and will also closely cooperate with Japan/global consulting teams and sales teams of such companies.
- Work with the most advanced Cloud technologies (Salesforce, Google, Amazon, etc)
- Propose complex Cloud solutions customized based on the Clients' needs
An opportunity has emerged for an On Trade Field Sales Manager to manage a team of sales representatives and work with some truly global brands. The Field Sales Manager will be fully responsible for their sales area and will be in complete control of managing its growth. The successful candidate will have the desire to grow and the courage to challenge. This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed candidate to join a Global Consumer Business.
- Market leading business within Food and Beverage
- Opportunity for ambitious and driven Field Sales Manager