Sales - Channel Sales jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Channel Sales jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
The Inside Channel Account Managers main role is to be the main point of contact in renewals for channel partners. They are expected build key partner relationships and take an active role in the development of their team. This will be an Inside Sales Model.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Great work-life balance
- International environment
This person will be responsible for the sales of a combination of boxed and license software while building and overseeing the entire corporate reseller ecosystem
- Exciting opportunity to set up and manage your own partner eco-system
- Independently responsible for the company's Enterprise business
Manage our client's Japanese dealer channel network including territory management, field sales, contract management and dealer compliance with excel audit.
- Work for a World Leading Manufacturer
- Have Direct Impact on Company's Growth
Increase product sales and market share within the region through the leadership & development of a sales team and the development & implementation of a regional business plan for wholesalers, retailers and pet owners.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Industry leader
- English-speaking environment
Work together with the existing Distributors, engage new ones, create channel strategies and increase the market coverage for the company's highly advance Cloud Security solutions
- Key sales role for energy-efficient, compact, and durable storage solutions
- Work for the leading provider of security solutions for OEMs and enterprises
The e-Key Account Specialist plays a critical role in managing the online business and driving the growth of the assigned accounts. Working cross functionally, running the account team day to day across category management, customer service & supply chain.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Excellent staff training and development culture
- Creative, dynamic team environment
This person will be responsible for all sales activities of Virtual Reality related products, from building a sales strategy to delivering sales results and increasing the market share in Japan
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Full responsibility for the management and execution of VR business in Japan
- Global company, leader in VR technology and with strong existing customer base
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥12,000,000 - ¥17,000,000
This position will be in charge of the management of System Integrators and Distributor for the expansion of the company's products in the Japan market
- Start-up environment
- Advanced Enterprise Business Application portfolio
My client is looking for a Senior trade marketing executive who knows how to produce quality display fixtures that work well in the Japanese retail environment such as Yamada, Yodobashi etc.
They will need to express the superiority of the products against the competition, and produce the best in-store presence with a simple and premium look.
- Great work culture
- Well-renowned brand name with strong presence in Japan