Sales - B2B Sales jobs
109 Matching Jobs
B2B Sales jobs
- Featured JobYokohamaPermanent
The position of Business Development is responsible for lead generations for Lionbridge Japan KK and serving as first level of support to new and existing clients. He/She will research business targets through excellent telephone sales and communication skills. This individual will develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing relationship building with existing and potential customers.
Featured JobAichiPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥4,500,000
- Operating in 160 Countries across the globe.
- More than 500 M USD revenue worldwide
Featured JobKawasakiPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
A leading food ingredients company is looking to hire bilingual candidate to drive the sales revenue. The role will report to Food Materials Section Manager, and indirectly reporting to General Food Unit Manager.
Join, and start to build your own global career with them.
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- More than 60 years of experience in Japan market, very stable business.
- Market leader, established business, and nice location (Kasumigaseki, Tokyo)
In this full-time role you will be responsible for creating, developing, managing, and closing upsells, cross-sells, and net new line of business deals. You will be part of a team-selling model. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the sales process and the buying cycle and know what you can do to build sales and trust.
- Fast growing cloud vendor
- Modern office located in central Tokyo
An opportunity to work for a global travel wholesaler has arisen in their sales team. Our client is looking for a Senior Sales Manager who has a track record of building strong relationships with key accounts, negotiating terms and pricing structures whilst keeping the companies revenue goals firmly in mind.
TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- An opportunity work with major brands and businesses in the travel industry.
- Join a rapidly expanding business, offering a strong compensation package.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
The Area Manager will be assigned either to Tokyo area or Osaka Area, to maintain and create new relationship with customers.
The hired candidate will the be future Japan Rep. Director.
- Leading market share in within the industry
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers