Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
Look after indirect goods, including marketing promotion, media, advertising agencies, travel, and others for a major pharmaceutical company. Assess and source new suppliers.
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Flexible working hours
- Stable pharmaceutical company with solid pipeline
AtsugiPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Cost Manager role involves estimating project cost, analyze the requirements and specification of a project, determine the cost involved to launch a project, develop project plans for the duration of the project and identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
- -Work with an international team and a fast paced diverse environment.
- -Global Automobile company with career growth opportunities.
Manage a team of indirect buyers for a major engineering company across all businesses. Potential head of procurement successor position.
- Company with specialists in their jobs
- Good work life balance - flexible working hours