Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- YokohamaPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000
Do you have a good sense of analytics and like to kick off your career in supply chain in a well performing FMCG company? This role will look at all analytics related to the inventory levels of all products. Work together cross-functionally with customer service and warehouse to ensure efficient inventory.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- Look at inventory levels for all products
- Work cross-functionally within supply chain organisation
Be the link between suppliers and technicians, ensuring accurate inventory of all parts and thus smooth customer service. Communicate with internal and external stakeholders of the company.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Great career opportunities
- Well-known brand name
Manage a smooth production process at the factory by ensuring proper inventory amounts and close contact with subcontractors. Work closely with marketing, planning and logistics partners.
KanagawaPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- Good career opportunities in large supply chain department
- Chance to work with several internal and external stakeholders
TokyoTemporary¥1,800 - ¥2,000 per hour (¥3,743,712 - ¥4,159,680)