Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
134 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
Yearly Salary (¥)Expand / collapse
- TokyoPermanent¥3,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Responsible for the overall logistics activities in transportation and warehousing to serve customers and stakeholders.
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- -Global logistics company with career growth opportunities
- -Good work life balance & friendly working culture
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
ShinagawaPermanent¥3,500,000 - ¥4,500,000
- 主にIT Sourcingができる方を探しております。
Look after order management and logistics cycle for a consumer goods company that specializes in pet food and supplements. Focus on doing purchase orders, follow up on deliveries, import, and KPI management.
NagoyaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Well known brand name and FMCG group company
- Friendly working environment
Look after direct procurement for a major pharmaceutical company, managing a small team of buyers.
- Interesting leader position in leading pharmaceutical company
- Good work life balance and compensation
- Minimum 3 Years of experience is required in IT Infrastructure Sourcing
- Business English and Japanese are required
AtsugiPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Cost Manager role involves estimating project cost, analyze the requirements and specification of a project, determine the cost involved to launch a project, develop project plans for the duration of the project and identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- -Work with an international team and a fast paced diverse environment.
- -Global Automobile company with career growth opportunities.
Customs Clearance Staff role involves the preparation of Customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either imported or exported meet all applicable laws so that entry or export can occur.
- -Multiple team management opportunity with scope for growth
- -Stable company with good employee benefits
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Japan in 2001, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India and Taiwan.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 139 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Manager
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma professionals
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Latest JobsCustomer Service StaffTokyoPermanent¥3,000,000 - ¥6,000,000【Consumer electronics】Indirect Buyer (- 800万円)TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000【Insurance】Sourcing Senior Staff (-10M YEN)TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000SCM Staff - Pet Care/ Consumer Goods CompanyShinagawaPermanent¥3,500,000 - ¥4,500,000Procurement Leader - Pharma Company - NAGOYANagoyaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000Sourcing Specialist in IT - ContractorTokyoTemporary【急募: 東京都23区】大手米国系スポーツブランド / Demand Planner - 8.5MTokyoPermanentCost ManagerAtsugiPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000Customs Clearance StaffTokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000View More Jobs