Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
99 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
Yearly Salary (¥)Expand / collapse
- YokohamaPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000
Look after Procurement for a Consumer Company specialized in Animal Food, based on sales forecast, inventory levels, and promotions. Commodities include raw materials and packaging materials.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Good work-life balance
- Well-established procurement & supply chain structure
The purchasing manager is responsible for the direction of the purchasing members including procurement and obtaining the best value of raw materials. It also involves in inventory management, making orders and observe transportation and Communication with the forwarders for customs clearance.
Tokyo 23 WardsTemporary
- -Well established supply chain team with many learning opportunities
- -Great working culture with good work-life balance
KotoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Plan & carry out procurement for an American cosmetics company, based on numbers from demand planning. Establish good relationships with suppliers and keep efficient inventory levels.
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Friendly working culture with good work-life balance
- Very stable company with low employee turnover
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥4,500,000
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
Look after indirect goods, including marketing promotion, media, advertising agencies, travel, and others for a major pharmaceutical company. Assess and source new suppliers.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Flexible working hours
- Stable pharmaceutical company with solid pipeline
Demand planning is an essential job in this market leader in cosmetics. Look after all SKU for one or several cosmetic brands, reporting to manager and interacting with logistics and marketing teams on a daily basis.
- Good career opportunities in large supply chain department
- Market leader in its industry
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Japan in 2001, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India and Taiwan.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 139 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Manager
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma professionals
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Latest JobsProcurement Buyer for Consumer CompanyYokohamaPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000【派遣】外資系メディカルでのカスタマーサービス急募！東京23区TemporaryProcurement planner for American Cosmetics Company [~8M JPY]KotoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000【Logistics】配送改善アシスタントマネージャーTokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥10,000,000【Logistics】Freight Forwarder (-4.5M yen)TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥4,500,000サプライヤーエンジニア 新横浜 7.5M横浜市PermanentSenior Sourcing Specialist for Pharmaceutical CompanyTokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥11,000,000【Logistics】DC Demand Planner (-6.0M yen)TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000【東京都23区】Procurement Manager / ヨーロッパ系医薬品メーカー - 15MTokyoPermanentView More Jobs