Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
91 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
Yearly Salary (¥)Expand / collapse
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- ExcelおよびAccessが使用できるSCM specialistを募集しています。
European Luxury Company is looking for a Logistics Coordinator, focusing on inventory management, shop support, cost monitoring, order management, domestic distribution.
YokohamaPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- Convenient working location in Tokyo
- Opportunity to work in well-respected luxury fashion brand name
Look after logistics operations including customer service, logistics service providers interactions, improvement and cost reduction initiatives. Focus on lean supply chain management and warehouse operations.
HiroshimaPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Good working environment
- Stable and reputable company
Production Planner is to help organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner. The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
SaitamaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Well established supply chain team with many learning opportunities
- Great working culture with good work-life balance
OsakaPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Develop forecast, review supply schedule based on forecast & orders, and manage inventory level for this global Sporting Goods Company. Look after a number of SKU for specified product categories.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Great working culture
- Good career opportunities
Overlook all logistic activities including product procurement, import, warehousing, and distribution for a famous international sports brand. Potential successor for operations director role.
- Convenient working location & friendly culture
- Excellent career move with good career prospects
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Japan in 2001, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India and Taiwan.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 139 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Manager
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma professionals
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Latest Jobs【東京23区】大手化粧品メーカー / Supply Chain ManagerTokyo 23 WardsPermanent【東京23区】大手スポーツブランド - SCM master management specialistTokyoPermanentLogistics Coordinator for Luxury Fashion HouseTokyo 23 WardsPermanentSenior Analyst, Logistics Transportation - Consumer CompanyYokohamaPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000Production PlannerHiroshimaPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000【自動車業界】購買マネージャー (-1200万円)SaitamaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000(Osaka)【Chemical】Supply Planner(- 8M)OsakaPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000Logistics Manager for Global Sports CompanyTokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥15,000,000Demand Planner for Global Sporting Goods CompanyTokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000View More Jobs