Marketing - Public Relations jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Public Relations jobs
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
The Manager, Public Affairs is responsible for identifying opportunities, developing strategy and managing the execution of internal and external public relations program to protect and enhance company reputation as well as contribute to business growth.
- Product PR Manager
- Global Biopharmaceutical Company
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
searching well-experienced corporate communication candidate who has excellent English and Japanese communication skills
- Central role in managing and coordinating corporate communications active
- Good work-life-balance
- To increase brand awareness locally through online & offline channels
- To build and sustain the company's reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction in the market
- Responsible for managing local media plan
- To support other division mainly Retail
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- European Headquartered Luxury Goods House
- Prestigious company with a long history producing quality goods
The Candidate will be responsible to increase the network for clientele and particularly VIP customers. Work closely with store managers and store staff to create a high performing environment in one of the hottest location in Central Tokyo.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥60,000,000
- VIP customers management
- Train to increase quality
Manage every aspect of press samples. You will be responsible to organise and make sure that PR events will be successful.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,500,000 - ¥5,500,000
- Public relationship activities
- Events management
An interesting opportunity to work as a PR staff member of a great American bags and accessories company.
- interesting opportunity to join an international company
- competitive salary