Marketing - PR & Communication Agencies jobs
25 Matching Jobs
PR & Communication Agencies jobs
You will work closely with Account and Creative Leads, and plays a key role in defining the direction of communication marketing strategies for our company's clients.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥5,500,000
- Leading global communications-marketing firm
- Full of opportunities to grow and creating inspiring work
A great opportunity as a PR assistant in a leading jewellery brand. The PR Assistant will be responsible for tasks including, but not limited to, planning successful media exposures, providing support for press events, and creating material for presentations.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- An exciting PR assistant position at a leading jewelry brand.
- The brand is well known for its impeccable craftsmanship.
This Global Public Relations Agency is looking for an Account Executive or Account Supervisor to join their growing Health care Practice in Japan.
- Chance to build your skills and relationship within PR Health-care space
- Good work life balance, with flex time at this agency
Partner with business and functions, provide strategic advice and professional communication for corporate branding on an ongoing basis. Areas of focus mainly include: External communication, Internal Communication, Corp. Branding & Communication Strategy and Sustainability Communications.
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Corporate Communications Manager
- European-based global manufacturing company
TokyoTemporary¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
Maternity leave cover
one year contract
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Develop and implement a clear communications strategy which is consistent across all aspects of external and internal communications: corporate communications, government relations, media planning, content management
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- Great opportunity in international cruise company
- Chance to grow your skills in one of the best European tourism companies
A great opportunity to work as a PR manager at a leading fashion brand. The PR manager will be responsible for various tasks such as planning successful media exposures and providing support for one of the most prestigious events in the fashion industry that takes place in Milan twice a year.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥60,000,000
- PR Manager opportunity
- One of the largest international fashion houses
A PR Assistant role who will be responsible of many activities that will improve communications all across all media channels in Japan.
- PR and Communication
- Media and Event Management