Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- Featured JobTokyo 23 WardsPermanent
My client - an international consumer electronic and mobile technology brand would like to hire a capable marketing Communications Lead to strengthen their brand and consumer awareness, most of the work will be done online.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Great work-life balance
- Chance to be part of successful start-up in lifestyle/electronics industry
A dynamic customer relationship management position for one of the most popular fashion brand in the world. You will support growth in all sales channels, by developing the customer base and increasing their loyalty, by knowing and anticipating their desires and improving the customer experience any time clients are in contact with the brand.
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- developing the customer experience and increasing their loyalty
- Execution of events and campaigns
Take a step forward in marketing communications by taking on a role that manages the development, planning and execution of collateral, events and lead-generating campaigns for a multinational company
TokyoPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Large, multinational company
- Opportunity to gain hands-on marketing communications experience
Looking for an experienced communications professional who serves as a partner to and provides strategic counsel, strategy and support on external communications and profile building opportunities to the heads of brand, marketing and products in Japan. The role also acts as a business partner and strategic counsel on reputation risk management and issues and crisis management planning.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Global Insurance Company
- External Communications Manager
The External Communications Manager is responsible for the successful creation and development of the external communications campaigns and activities to fulfil the delivery of communications objectives. He or she collaborates with the Editorial Production Manager and other department and office staff, as well as managing and supporting the external events and media relations functions.
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- European-based NPO with global reputation and coverage
- External communications manager
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- グローバル メーカー
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000
- International and friendly office environment
- Opportunity to start your career within luxury industry
To support the growth of the business through managing the daily implementation of marketing plans for the key service areas and channels, as well as provide admin / office management support to the local team on a daily basis.
- Exciting and fun small-office work environment
- Great Work-life balance