Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- Tokyo MetropolisPermanent
The Marketing Manager (Playing Manager) will be responsible for managing marketing-related communications via multiple promotional campaigns with necessary organizational, communication and project management skills to implement marketing projects.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- Playing Manager reporting to APAC HQ in Singapore
- Small team, need to be hands on
- 欧州系ラグジュアリーブランド 圧倒的なネームバリューを誇る企業
To support the regional team with the delivery of regional business objectives in Asia. The job will also require a close working relationship with regional colleagues in Singapore and Tokyo as well as in the Company Headquarters in the UK.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- Marketing Communications
- Luxury Automotive
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥7,500,000
The Field Marketing Specialist works with field marketing professionals to support various marketing campaigns and initiatives, contributing to marketing programs around awareness, relationship building, and demand-generation.
- Lead Generation and Demand Generation
- B2B Marketing IT industry background preferable
● PR business (sample management, lending, media contacts)
● advertising planning, progress management
● promotional materials production management
● Collaboration business support
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Dynamic, creative, and fun culture
- Events and Promotional Planning
- Will need to be comfortable reading Academic Article in English
Our client is looking for a Marketing Communications Professional to deliver clear, consistent brand messages. The successful candidate will develop and execute integrated marketing communications strategies, plans and tactics across multiple channels, to support business objectives within company's Performance Solutions Division within the Japanese market.
- Marketing Communications
- A global materials science company
This position's mission is to inspire and enable community members to make food choices and enjoy food experiences that support them in being their best. With more than 185 cafes globally serving over 108,000 meals each day, the food team is responsible for providing delicious, nutritious food and innovative food experiences that promote collaboration and engagement while fueling the company's culture of innovation.
MinatoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Global enviornment
- Marketing, communications, branding
This position requires overall skills and knowledge of marketing communication and field marketing. Industry knowledge of networking and/or security is also required. Territory of this position is Japan region.
- Channel Marketing experience preferred
- Field marketing in network industry required