Marketing - Creative jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Work within the retail marketing team of this global fashion brand, create visual and digital graphic assets for marketing campaigns and events.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
This role will be supporting senior managers to create the creative strategies for the brand and will be working closely with advertising agencies to ensure that the creative briefs fit with the brand image. Also assisting with the communication strategies.
- People-facing position with excellent opportunities for career progression
- High-growth potential
This position will manage and support both domestic and global/regional strategic publicity & marketing campaigns driven by creative materials.
- Use your bilingual skills in this Global Online Media company
- US Based World-wide famous Entertainment company
This role will be in charge of leading the discussion during Artwork pre-production meeting with the printer and agency. APS is responsible for initiating and managing the artwork adaptation.
TokyoPermanent¥6,500,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Use your bilingual skills in this role managing international brand
- Work with Top-tier collegues, managing this International Brand
・Designing social mechanics for core gameplay and improving user experience for existing games to boost virality and social retention
・Defining priorities and oversee implementation with the teams, including, project manager, artists, and developers
・Write and maintain clear game design documents, accessible to all relevant personnel.
・Review work at various stages of implementation to ensure the execution matches the vision, goals and quality requirements
- International atmosphere
- 25 million unique users per month/45% profitability
This position is part of the Global Design and Packaging Department responsible for our clients' products and advertisements. This position supports the primary company strategy of Driving Growth by managing the artwork change process for new label development. The role is cross-functional in nature, working closely with Marketing, Supply Chain and printers.
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥55,000,000
- Stable working environment and good work life balance
- Attractive Salary Range
The role requires the maintenance and development of the business with help from their foreign management team, and would provide a genuinely exciting opportunity for an experienced, client facing, individual or a person looking to step to the next level in their career. The role offers the potential to work in an international environment (fortune 500 company) and reports directly to the Operations Manager in the foreign office . A high level of English capability would be necessary.
- Position at the one of the biggest FMCG company's marketing team.
- Reporting to a foreign manager