Legal - Corporate jobs
18 Matching Jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
An international Health & Care/Pharmaceutical company is looking for a legal counsel.
- Fast growing
- Competitive remuneration
Manage a legal team in a large group retail company that manages over 50 different brands in apparel, health & beauty, home decor and dining. You'll be responsible for training and growing your team and work in areas like English & Japanese contract management, intellectual properties, litigation support, M&As, compliance and other projects.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥15,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
- Management and leadership opportunity in a group company
- Help develop and expand the business in a exciting environment
An international IT company is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel
- Flexible working hours
- International company
Great opportunity to begin or continue your legal career in a large listed global company. With a vast Asia Pacific (APAC) network, along with offices throughout the world, you will partner with key leadership and managers of the legal team. As a member of the compliance team you'll get an opportunity to see the whole business and further develop your legal career in a growing area of the legal industry.
- International company with growing network and excellent work life balance
- No previous legal experience is required due to strong internal training program
- Career progression through local and global management
- Company offers excellent work life balance and benefits like flex working hours
Work for a company that is growing throughout the globe and APAC. As a member of their APAC team you will be responsible for international legal functions like M&A, compliance, contract management and providing legal support to other business units.
- Large group company expanding its' global business
- As a Legal manager have a wide variety of international legal responsibilities
Opportunity to work for one of the leading US retailers as an in-house legal counsel. You will handle a wide range of responsibilities like handling legal reviews, providing legal counsel to other business units, establishing corporate policies, and compliance.
- Strategic involvement in local, regional and global legal matters
- Excellent career growth opportunities in a Fortune 500 Company
Our client is a multinational energy company that is growing their business in Japan. As a result they are looking to hire a Legal & Compliance Manager that will be responsible for establish the legal department and its functions, handle compliance and regulatory issues, and liaison with both Japan and International Counsels.
- Establish and manage the legal and compliance division
- Be part of a globally expanding business
One of the biggest banks in the world is looking for a Legal Counsel with experience in Capital Markets
- Top European Bank
- Competitive remuneration