Legal - Attorney - In-house jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Attorney - In-house jobs
Opportunity to work as a legal manager in a strong joint venture of two leading FMCG companies. As legal manager you will be responsible for your legal team and handle a wide range of legal responsibilities.
- Flexible working schedule
- Manage and develop a legal team
Excellent opportunity to work in an international environment as a member of the legal team for a global automotive company. As Japan is a key location for this company's business in the Asia Pacific you'll have a great opportunity to work on both domestic and international legal responsibilities.
- International environment with wide range of legal responsibilities
- Career growth options in the Asia Pacific and globally
Our client is one of the world's leading IT service providers and work with some of the biggest and most popular companies online (e-commerce, social media, search providers, etc.). They are currently looking for an in-house counsel to handle exciting and challenging legal responsibilities and help develop business with leading Japanese and international clients.
- Great chance to cover a wide range of legal responsibilities in the IT sector
- Company with a vast global and industry wide network
Unique opportunity to work in an e-commerce company that is a member of the fortune 500 and cover a wide range of legal responsibilities in e-commerce and media. On top of this you'll be working closely with other legal teams across the region and globally with the future possibility of managing a legal team.
- Excellent career growth and development opportunity in exciting areas of legal
- Global technology company style of work environment and benefits
Our client is a well known sports and active lifestyle retailer with a large global business. Japan is a key market for them so they are looking for a legal counsel that would be comfortable handling work with local teams as well international teams. Depending on your experience you could also be serving in a management position and be responsible for a team.
- International and Japanese legal responsibilities
- Excellent career growth and management opportunity
Our client is a large Japanese group company with growing overseas business. For the legal team to support this growth they are looking to hire a qualified lawyer to look at the business development, negotiations, M&A/Joint Ventures in China.
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing international legal team
- Excellent work life balance and company benefits