Legal - Attorney - In-house jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Attorney - In-house jobs
Exciting opportunity to work directly in negotiations, establish a Japanese legal function, and partner with leadership on a strategic level throughout the Asia Pacific.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Exciting responsibilities with a chance to develop a legal team
- Flexible work hours and opportunity to work from home
A top-tier biotechnology company is looking for a Compliance Manager with strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Top tier biotechonolgy company
- Competitive remuneration
Great opportunity to work in a global business that is expanding with new and exciting areas. As a member of the compliance team you will be working with teams in Japan as well as other offices worldwide.
- Company with excellent brand and global network
- Career progression in Japan and overseas
Excellent opportunity to work within a strong legal team and handle a wide range of responsibilities.
- Strong legal team with excellent career progression
- Excellent mix of legal and compliance responsibilities
Opportunity to work as a legal manager in a strong joint venture of two leading FMCG companies. As legal manager you will be responsible for your legal team and handle a wide range of legal responsibilities.
- Flexible working schedule
- Manage and develop a legal team
Our client is one of the world's leading IT service providers and work with some of the biggest and most popular companies online (e-commerce, social media, search providers, etc.). They are currently looking for an in-house counsel to handle exciting and challenging legal responsibilities and help develop business with leading Japanese and international clients.
- Great chance to cover a wide range of legal responsibilities in the IT sector
- Company with a vast global and industry wide network
Unique opportunity to work in an e-commerce company that is a member of the fortune 500 and cover a wide range of legal responsibilities in e-commerce and media. On top of this you'll be working closely with other legal teams across the region and globally with the future possibility of managing a legal team.
- Excellent career growth and development opportunity in exciting areas of legal
- Global technology company style of work environment and benefits
Our client is a well known sports and active lifestyle retailer with a large global business. Japan is a key market for them so they are looking for a legal counsel that would be comfortable handling work with local teams as well international teams. Depending on your experience you could also be serving in a management position and be responsible for a team.
- International and Japanese legal responsibilities
- Excellent career growth and management opportunity