IT - Technology consultancy jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Technology consultancy jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
This team engages directly with customers during the implementation of the company's tag management and data solution. As a member of this team you will use your technical expertise to influence customer decisions, provide best practice guidance, develop creative technical solutions, and drive successful implementations.
- Venture environment with the opportunity to do a wide range of work
- Close interaction with overseas counterparts, opportunities to utilize English
The company's localization team is looking for a specialist to support all aspects of localization for its gaming initiatives and related support services for the Japanese market.
- Global company with good work-life balance
- Opportunities for growing
An official IT partner of the 2020 Olympics, the company is currently expanding their SI digital business focusing on SAP solutions and are looking for SAP consultants who can provide technical consulting, localization expertise and conduct business process, re-engineering with project management skills. They are big plans to expand the SI business in Japan and are looking for candidates that can help the team grow.
- Global partnership with the 2020 Olympic games in Tokyo
- Awarded for consecutive years for its pioneering efforts in sustainability
Looking for an individual to join as an experienced CRM Analyst. This role will be to develop solution components that satisfy client's business processes using Microsoft technologies. Core activities in this area include working in a team to design and implement systems focusing on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other related suite of products.
- Award winning global technology company
- International environment
An Internet security solutions provider is currently seeking a Technical Support Account Manager ("TSAM") for the Japan office. This role will provide dedicated support and assistance to specified high profile customer accounts. TSAM will serve as a liaison between the customer and internal departments to ensure priority case handling and expedited issue analysis and resolution. This individual will play a key role in customer project planning, implementations, upgrade assistance, escalations, product orientation, deployment and enhancement request engagement.
- Award winning security solutions
- A good benefit program and competitive compensation
This position is a Senior Business Consultant role, where you will be advising clients from a strategic perspective on how to improve their business.
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Business consultant role where you will interface with CxO level employees
- Global environment that encourages creative ideas
The main responsibility of this role is to help in the delivery of multiple projects related to integrated supplier enablement on the cloud network that allows buyers to transact with their sellers via an electronic (cXML, EDI) method.
- This is a new position in the Tokyo office and you will be part of a global team
- Exposure to a wide range of cloud technology