IT - Systems Administration jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Systems Administration jobs
24 時間 365 日運用しているシステムのモニタリング、レベル 1 および 2 のトラブルシューティン グを行い、組織のグローバルテクニカルインフラストラクチャー（メインフレーム、サーバー、ネ ットワークなど）の解決策の調整を行う。
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Urgent hiring
- Global Working Environment
As a senior Wintel Engineer, he/she should be able to analysis the root cause of incident, design the new server build-up, and propose the solution for Infrastructure issues. Also he/she should be able to guild the member for the detailed actions.
- Fortune 500 company
- One of the fasted growing IT companies in the world
We are looking for a System Administrator who can provide server and network administration and support on Windows environment.
KawasakiTemporary¥5,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Multinational company
- No Transfer
Level 3 application and application development support for full range of managed services at major manufacturing client based in Kawasaki. Core responsibilities include troubleshooting, support, and development of many different applications used including database and middleware as well as business applications.
Tokyo 23 WardsTemporary¥600,000 - ¥1,000,000 per month (¥7,200,000 - ¥12,000,000)
- Global market leader in cutting edge IT solutions
- International language and culture, flexible scheduling
One of Tokyo's leading IT Solutions companies is hiring for an open Linux server administrator position. What is needed is a true expert in OS and software configuration in a Linux environment. Full responsibilities will include privilege and group setup, admin user account setup, various software installations, and performance monitoring and improvement. Candidates with experience with ETL software such as DataStage are encouraged to apply.
Tokyo 23 WardsTemporary
- Multicultural and global work environment
- English speaking (bilingual) team and reporting line
Linux-based server administration and technical support/implementation for one of Japan's top English teaching businesses.
- Excellent long-term career opportunity
- Great work/life balance and use your English!
You will work in an international team to manage platforms using automation.
- Start up security company with international presence
- Competitive salary
The company's localization team is looking for a specialist to support all aspects of localization for its gaming initiatives and related support services for the Japanese market.
- Competitive salary with attractive incentives
- Work in a successful mutlinational