IT - Service Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Service Management jobs
Manages the Service Desk, define its Policy and Procedures, enforce those, train staff and manage all tools pertaining to the Service Desk operations.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Official technologies partner for the Olympics
- Customer satisfaction through implementation of newest digital solutions
You will be responsible for ensuring that all customers meaningfully understand the value that their Advertising Management Platform brings to their organization. You will work actively with the Success and Services teams to resolve all Paid Advertising related issues; whilst contributing to the development of the company's advertising organization. You will act as front-line support for sales account managers to drive client adoption, spend, and satisfaction.
- Close interaction with overseas teams, global working environment
- Welcomes creative and innovative ideas, wide range of responsibilities
The Client Services Coordinator will provide multiple levels of support to Client Service Managers which includes but not limited to meeting agendas, meeting recaps and summaries, process timelines and reformatting media plans.
- Stable company
- Global environment
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the producers and developers of creative agencies, and work closely with them to make sure their campaigns are being executed. When technical issues arise, you will be the first point of contact to tackle technical issues, and will also need to accommodate clients' requests on tight schedules, and work closely with creative agencies and internal teams on technicalities such as innovative Flash & HTML5 Display, Mobile and Video advertising projects, from concept phase to delivery.
- Industry leader in the digital advertising technology space
- International culture with close interactions with overseas teams