IT - Server Engineering jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Server Engineering jobs
This famous global retailer is looking for a system engineer who will act as L2 escalation point for helpdesk team and manage servers. The company provides competitive salary and career progression opportunities.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- In-house infrastructure (sercer focused) support and PM role
- Competetive Salary
Designing and building solutions in Payment services domain, with mobile wallets. The candidate should have good knowledge of all types of wallet.
OsakaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
- International work environment
The Data Center Operations unit within Cloud Infrastructure Services is the shared service unit providing services within all their Data Centers: IMAC-D services, hardware maintenance, asset management, supplier coordination.
- Close interaction with overseas teams, global working environment
- Great company culture and chances to train overseas
Exciting opportunity to join an international team at a leading financial services firm, who are looking for an experienced Server Engineer with a solid knowledge of App-V!
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Exciting Server Engineer role!
- Leading financial services firm!
Windows 10 Migration Engineer.
- Work within a globally succesful company
- Work with the letest technologies
-Monitoring, troubleshooting problem on Unix/VM platform deployed globally
-Implementation of maintenance, changes onto existing Unix/VM
-Participating in support shift(Morning, Weekend)
-Participating or driving assigned projects, system migration, new system release working with various IT work streams
TokyoTemporary¥9,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Unix engineer and vendor mangement
- Very large company
*Responsible for all day to day IT infrastructure management (mostly Microsoft Windows environment).
*Perform server upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
*Monitor the performance and security of the server
*Perform tasks for all related infrastructure projects, including business continuity and disaster recovery
*Work closely with regional IT team and outside vendors to maintains all system, applications, security and network configurations/changes.
*Provide extensive troubleshooting, when necessary effectively engage in regional IT team and external vendors.
*Perform backup day to day desktop support
*Perform all tasks effectively align with company strategy, IT policies, standards and procedures.
- IT Infrastrcuture engineer job with very competitive salary
- Middle size international company