IT - Server Engineering jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Server Engineering jobs
This famous global retailer is looking for a system engineer who will act as L2 escalation point for helpdesk team and manage servers. The company provides competitive salary and career progression opportunities.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- In-house infrastructure (sercer focused) support and PM role
- Competetive Salary
Designing and building solutions in Payment services domain, with mobile wallets. The candidate should have good knowledge of all types of wallet.
OsakaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
- International work environment
The Data Center Operations unit within Cloud Infrastructure Services is the shared service unit providing services within all their Data Centers: IMAC-D services, hardware maintenance, asset management, supplier coordination.
- Close interaction with overseas teams, global working environment
- Great company culture and chances to train overseas
Exciting opportunity to join an international team at a leading financial services firm, who are looking for an experienced Server Engineer with a solid knowledge of App-V!
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Exciting Server Engineer role!
- Leading financial services firm!
Managing day to day infrastructure operations utilizing Windows server knowledge and experience while leading a team.
- Fortune 500 company
- Flexible and international work environment
The System Engineer is a member of the Japan Infrastructure team. He/she will be responsible for building and maintaining a growing Server and Network infrastructure. He/She will work closely with the Infrastructure Manager and other members of the team, Project Managers and Asia Pacific Region Architects, Regional IT Analysts and interacts with global IT community in a complex international environment.
- Great Opportunity to experience hand on support to PM role
- International working environment
To work with various Windows server related projects, mainly initiated by Group IT team, having a responsibility for the overall successful delivery of the projects.
Also to perform administration tasks in daily basis, such as VMware/Citrix/SCCM management with local IT team as well as with Group IT team.
- Great Salary compensation and learning opportunities
- International working environment and good work-life balance
Windows 10 Migration Engineer.
- Work within a globally succesful company
- Work with the letest technologies
-Monitoring, troubleshooting problem on Unix/VM platform deployed globally
-Implementation of maintenance, changes onto existing Unix/VM
-Participating in support shift(Morning, Weekend)
-Participating or driving assigned projects, system migration, new system release working with various IT work streams
- Unix engineer and vendor mangement
- Very large company