IT - SAP Consulting jobs
14 Matching Jobs
SAP Consulting jobs
- OsakaTemporary¥8,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
As Supply Chain Lead you will lead will lead the commercial team (APO, SD, LE, and WM modules) including functional consultants. Key activities will include planning, gap analysis, communication, and presentations to customer and internally on the supply chain side of the business.
High level functional skill is valuable but not necessary for this position
Fluency in Japanese and English is required.
OsakaTemporary¥8,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
- Multinational office - great work/life balance and office culture
- Excellent career boosting role, long-term and short
International SAP Startup in Tokyo - specializing in SAP and other software implementation is hiring for a large-scale SAP roll-in. This position is the Commercial Lead, which is primarily a focus on communication, planning, and team management (non-technical).
Tokyo 23 WardsTemporary¥8,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
- Multinational Business Culture and work/life balance
- Excellent career move, short term and long
Business Intelligence Lead role in global SAP implementation project, at one of the world's premier IT solutions and system integration firms.
Tokyo 23 WardsTemporary
- Global Project
- English-speaking team and reporting lines
Business Intelligence (BI) Lead Consultant for Japanese customer in Tokyo area. They key goal of this position will be leadership and hands-on participation in the BI portion of a large-scale SAP roll-in project in Tokyo.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Excellent training and career development
- International work environment and culture
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Tokyo 23 WardsTemporary¥800,000 - ¥1,500,000 per month (¥9,600,000 - ¥18,000,000)
Project-based SAP CO Consultant position with one of Japan's largest and fastest growing IT consulting firms, facing one of Japan's major investment banks.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- International Culture and Career Opportunities
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
* Responsible for supporting the client in implementing MDM process.
* To support implementing MDM processes related with "Vendor Master related purchasing objects" (maybe including inbound data)
* Playing the roles of "Finance representative" and "HR master integration"
- Located in central Tokyo
- Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing