IT - Presales jobs
25 Matching Jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
As a Presales Engineer, you will be responsible for the success of their customers. You will build relationships with new customers by understanding our products and gaining a thorough projection of what our customers want to do while they implement product(s). You will partner with Sales, Support, Product and Engineering with the end goal of creating a flawless and delightful experience for new customers.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Training overseas, and contact communication with overseas offices
- Become one of the starting members of their business here in Japan
As the Presales Consultant, you will interact with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥17,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
- Be part of a growing team, collaborating with global counterparts
- International culture with chances to move up in a meritocracy based culture
As Presales Manager you will be instrumental in driving operational excellence across the sales process for the presales team.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- New open position, leading a new team of presales engineers
- Close global interaction with counterparts
As a Security Sales Engineer SE, you will play a critical role in partnership with your sales account managers to create a solution architecture and proposal that meets or exceeds the customer's requirements.
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Opportunity to work the the latest security techonlogy
- Excellent salary and working environment
Our client's research center in Tokyo & Yokohama is responsible for advanced technical research, strategic technical planning, and technical supporting to local Telecom Operator. We are currently looking for Telecom Product Testing Experts with experience in Switch to contribute to the development of our Joint Validation Lab (JVL), which will play an important role in delivering high quality telecom product and solution to local Telecom Operator for the next generation network.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥800 - ¥1,200
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Multinational Company - Ability to go Overseas
This Presales Consultant role will be focused on their Retail Solutions specifically in Space and Category Management solutions. You will be in charge of large sized Retail opportunities. The role has high visibility and high strategic impact within the company on a global basis as well as with some of the largest retail / manufacturing companies within Japan.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- One of the pioneers in the SCM Software Vendor industry
- Opportunities to collaborate with global teams on projects
As the Presales Consultant, your responsibility is to support sales reps to effectively sell their localization solutions by creating demonstrations and presentations. You will also be responsible for training clients on products.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Work closely with global counterparts
- Good company benefits and work-life balance
Participates in supporting full sales lifecycle from initial customer contact and qualification to contract signature. Supports other business development professionals to create market awareness for company products/solutions, build and maintain customer relationships. Serves as company and customer subject matter expert/trusted advisor for assigned product/solution area. Crafts technical solutions for opportunities based on understanding of customer and market needs.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- An award-winning international leader in IT
- Located in central Tokyo
The Presales Engineer possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of the cloud solution offerings, as well as partner software solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Opportunities to work closely with overseas counterparts and utilize English
- Very stable company environment with great work-life balance
The Presales Specialist is responsible for chasing leads brought to attention from the Sales Team, and interacts with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of experience is welcome
- Competitive salary package and meritocracy based environment