IT - Presales jobs
69 Matching Jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
The Presales Specialist is responsible for chasing leads brought to attention from the Sales Team, and interacts with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
TokyoPermanent¥12,000,000 - ¥17,000,000
- Candidates with 2-3 years of experience is welcome
- Competitive salary package and meritocracy based environment
Help to complete DWDM and Transmission Network market development plans and market strategy. Plans to maintain Company's competitiveness by studying and analyzing the development of DWDM and Transmission Network market in Japan(including Backbone 100G/400G DWDM, Metro DWDM, Access WDM, Mobile Backhaul, etc.)
To assist to achieve the sales goals of DWDM and Transmission Network products in Japan by effectively guiding and exploring potential sales projects
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Up To 17 Million Yen Salary
- International Work Environment, Flex Time
Main Responsibility Area
Designs and executes the technical solution in customer project with high complexity and risk. Provides leadership and leads large project technical teams to deliver integration, operations or performance relating services. Proactively seeks to understand customer needs and provides solutions to them. Develops best practises based on techno - economic business understanding.
JapanPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Multinational Company - International Work Environment
- Excellent Work-Life Balance - Flex Time
The Presales Engineer possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of the company's Enterprise Asset Management Software and partner software solutions, and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
TokyoPermanent¥12,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Their product is used by over 95% of Fortune's global 500 companies
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
Provide a populated cost model for Product Line/functional groups (including hardware, software, technical and operational support and the technical solution for their Product Line/functional area as part of a bid or proposal. This will be discharged in concert with the other Product Lines and functional groups.
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Award-winning leader in the IT industry
- Large salary packages
For this particular role, you will be in charge of Presales activities for their Financial Solution offerings. You will work together with the sales, consulting, and offshore teams and answer to RFPs, create demonstrations and present the best possible financial solutions to clients.
TokyoPermanent¥14,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
- Close interaction with overseas teams, global working environment
- Industry leader that is one of the largest software companies globally
The Director of Network Engineering is responsible for all day to day engineering tasks such as network dimensioning, planning, optimization, performance and capacity management related to radio access, packet core, circuit core and connectivity. For this, he/she is responsible for leading and managing a large, geographically distributed engineering team.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Director of Networking!
- Excellent Work Life-Balance; Global IT Company
As the Presales Engineer, you will be responsible for engaging with prospective clients from a technical aspect, providing demos and proposals, working closely with the sales team.
- Start-up environment - opportunity to be invovled in a wide range of roles
- International culture with close interactions with overseas teams
As the Presales engineer, you will assume responsibility for technical presentations, requirements gathering, sizing, and validation of technical solutions for the Alcatel-Lucent Fixed Networks product in Japan. The primary responsibility will be interaction with Japanese Customers to promote Fiber Access and CMTS solutions developed by our client
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- International Work Environment
- Flex time and unlimited holidays
* Lead supply chain planning business process and requirement discussion with customer
* Analyzes business/client processes and integrates products to customer needs
* Provide innovative suggestion and advice to customer in order to bring business value to customer
- One of the pioneers in the SCM Software Vendor industry
- Opportunities to collaborate with global teams on projects