IT - Networks Engineering jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Networks Engineering jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
This position has the responsibility of reviewing, planning and evaluating hardware, software and custom deployments to the organization's global production infrastructure. The position requires detailed technical knowledge of specific systems and network elements and ability to troubleshoot those elements.
- Industry leader with opportunities to work with major enterprise clients
- International company culture with great benefits
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
In this position your overall focus areas will be in supporting and developing processes and systems for quick and thorough responses to customer RFP's, provide systems configuration recommendations, and apply your background and experience to deliver solutions to technical problems.
- Multinational Company, Excellent Work-Life Balance
- The ability to work from home and international transfers is possible
Long-term project for Cisco Voice and Multimedia Engineer
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Long-term project for an experience Cisco Voice Engineer
- Excellent salary and auxilliary benefits
As a Technical Consultant based in Tokyo, you will be in charge of technical interface for a telecommunication and also a relevant market business field of in terms of devices and services such as SIM, eSIM or eSE for MNO and M2M/IoT service suppliers. The role involves working as part of a team which provides a support to customers in Japan region for cooperate products and solutions integration, pre-sales support, proposal and technical discussion.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Netherlands Based International Company, Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Excellent Benefits
Supporting the network operations and technical aspects within the Voice team for an insurance client.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
- Fortune 500 company
- One of the fasted growing IT companies in the world
To work on the development, testing and roll-out of a brand new infrastructure architecture project for a credit card company.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
- Official technologies partner for the Olympics
- Customer satisfaction through implementation of newest digital solutions
This position is for a seasoned professional program manager having wide-ranging experience and recognized as advanced individual contributor, using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Senior Program Manager @ Mid-Sized Company
- American Company, Excellent Work-Life Balance
- To be responsible for the support of telecom field work research, including but not limited to filed quality management, site implementation procedure, methodology, templates, tools and best practice of Telecom industry in Japan and global.
- To be responsible for present and communication: liaze with HQ PMO, Japan Delivery & Service Dept, Finance Risk Control Center Dept, etc, to gain support and achieve research objectives on time.
- Excellent Work-Life Balance, International Company
- New Department in Multinational Company