IT - Infrastructure jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsTemporary
As an Infrastructure Engineer working with MHD, the purpose of this role will be to ensure sound delivery of technical services for new and existing clients. You will be part of a team supporting a hosted environment that delivers hosted services to all users in Japan.
You will also be working in a fast-pace environment driving performance and reliability from software, infrastructure and cloud environments on behalf of MHD.
- International and flexible working environment
- Attractive salary package
This famous foreign based FMCG company is looking for IT lead to take charge of infrastructure services and Data Center.
- Head of infrastructure role
- Good work-life balance and international working environment
You will be working as part of a regional level 1 production support team, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the firm's various infrastructure platforms globally operating under *follow the sun* model
- This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in finance industry
- Convenient location
Exciting opportunity to join a high-frequency trading company and oversee the network and infrastructure system.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Exciting HFT Infrastructure/Network Engineer role!
- Challenging, fast-paced working environment!
My client is looking for a infrastructure engineer to be responsible for network design, setup, implementation, administration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Financial services company providing management consulting
- Join a network engineering team with opportunity for growth
Our client is looking for an IT Field Technical Support/ Service Center Agent that will report directly to the IT Service Center Manager.
- Excellent opportunity at Global Financial Services Firm
- Long term and stable IT Field Technical Support Role