IT - Infrastructure jobs
10 Matching Jobs
This famous foreign based FMCG company is looking for IT lead to take charge of infrastructure services and Data Center.
- Head of infrastructure role
- Good work-life balance and international working environment
This famous global luxury company is looking for internal infrastructure assistant manager. The main role for this person will be to manage and maintain IT infrastructure in Japan and assist with implementations of global systems by partnering with Global IT department.
- Global work environment with good work-life balance
- Competetive Salary Compensation
You will be working as part of a regional level 1 production support team, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the firm's various infrastructure platforms globally operating under *follow the sun* model
- This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in finance industry
- Convenient location
Exciting opportunity to join a high-frequency trading company and oversee the network and infrastructure system.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Exciting HFT Infrastructure/Network Engineer role!
- Challenging, fast-paced working environment!
My client is looking for a infrastructure engineer to be responsible for network design, setup, implementation, administration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Financial services company providing management consulting
- Join a network engineering team with opportunity for growth
Our client is looking for an IT Field Technical Support/ Service Center Agent that will report directly to the IT Service Center Manager.
- Excellent opportunity at Global Financial Services Firm
- Long term and stable IT Field Technical Support Role
Senior Infrastructure and Security Administrator needed to join an international medical devices firm.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
- Work for an international medical devices firm
- Work with the latest technologies
In this position, you will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
- Global environment with frequent communication with overseas teams
- Industry leader that continues to grow over 20% year on year
Propose technical solutions through consultation to the client and implement the solutions in the projects.
Understand the business applications features and their dependencies on middleware platform, support application developers and support engineers with middleware expertise. Resolve incidents and problems as tier3 middleware support.
- Excellent international working environment
- Top tier finance company opportunity of career progression