IT - Applications Support jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
This globally famous, major pharmaceutical company is seeking an application SE who would join their application team and act as L1 and L2 point of support for the users and manage vendors for improved service levels.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Excellent career progression opportunities and international working environment
- Competetive compensation and benefits
The IT Application Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the IT application for the corporate office and shops. Responsibilities include: managing the day-to-day operation of all IT applications; installing and maintaining all IT application and services to support corporate office and retail stores. The key point for this hiring is experience in POS support and/or management.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥9,500,000
- International projects and working environment
- Possibility to step up career by covering all business applications
The Technical Support Engineer provides level 3 technical support to customers for their enterprise software products. The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring the success of customers by effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical/functional issues.
- Mid-size environment with chances to move into management
- Close interaction with global offices
TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
As the Technical Support Engineer, you will work to provide the utmost quality of support interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services for our Japanese Customers. You are passionate about improving our operations and support experience.
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- Chances to train at overseas offices
- Start up environment, allows creativity and autonomy in the workplace
OsakaPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
TokyoPermanent¥7,500,000 - ¥8,000,000
TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
As the Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for responding to technical inquiries from clients and partners. You will be a problem-solver and a strong communicator and will also work closely with the overseas R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. This individual will also impact the product's evolution by providing feedback that can be integrated into future product development.
- Close interaction with overseas R&D teams to gain deep knowledge of products
- Competitive salary package and meritocracy based environment