IT - Applications Support jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- Tokyo MetropolisPermanent
This famous global manufacturing company is looking for ERP (SAP) support and BA specialist for their plant in Shizuoka. The person will work in a team of 3 IT engineers and report to IT Manager.
- Exciting SAP BA opportunity in Shizuoka
- Good Work-life Balance and international company
The position is responsible for 2nd level application support, working closely with our client's 1st level service desk and offshore IT support teams (US, India, Philippine). The focus is to architect, engineer, and deliver high-quality application solutions to our client's internal and external users, for various kinds of systems.
- One of the most successful technology companies in the world
- Attractive role in a laid back, "techy" and global working environment
This famous Global fashion retailer is looking for Assistant Manager for its store systems. He/she will be responsible for supporting new store openings, re-locations, closings as well as projects related to store systems.
- Great Career growth and training opportunities
- Possibility to manage project in Japan as well as in Asia-Pacific region
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for managing all application support, projects and initiatives and our "high touch" service desk in conjunction with our client's regional Asia-Pacific support desk.
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- One of the most famous global financial services firms
- Brand new position created for Japan expansion
YokohamaPermanent¥7,500,000 - ¥8,000,000
You will work as a Senior Support Engineer in a team that delivers support services for clients that are receiving Premium Support services.
- Senior level role with a wide range of responsibilities
- Strong global team environment and thorough training provided
It is a very famous fashion and lifestyle company that is currently looking for junior SAP analyst to provide L1/L2 support as well as coordinate SAP related projects.
- Very good work-life balance
- Wide scope of responsibilities and opportunities to learn
This famous European Fashion Retailer is looking for IT assistant manager who will be responsible for retail IT (POS + infrastructure).
- Manage entire retail systems (retail applications, POS, infra)
- Have good work-life balance and competetive salary