Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
28 Matching Jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Stable work environment
The Principal Resource Specialist is responsible for building good relationships within the hiring manager community in order to identify opportunities for direct hiring and provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing.
- Senior recruiter opportunity with chance to mentor others
- Frequent English use & interaction with int'l stakeholders
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Good Work Life Balance
Build and maintain network of potential candidates through universities
YokohamaPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Domestic and International Business Trips
- Spread company branding to universities
Newly developed joint venture company is seeking an experienced recruiter to fulfill the hiring needs of their growing organization. This individual will play a key role in deciding hiring strategies, managing headcount budget, etc.
- Growing company with a stable business
- Chance to take lead in recruitment function
The Payroll Delivery Manager provides direct assistance to the Regional Director, Client Services and Payroll Delivery to the assigned area of coverage in performing his / her operational and administrative functions. The candidate also serves as an adviser in leading and managing the Payroll Delivery team.
- Payroll Delivery Manager at Payroll Provider
- Attractive salary package and International brand
The client is searching for a vibrant and energetic Recruiter to join their HR team and support all recruitment functions.
- Junior Recruiter -CRO
- Career prospects and competitive pay