Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
46 Matching Jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
This individual will be responsible for managing a team and attracting the right talent in a timely manner, in alignment with business needs while reporting to the APAC Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Management Opportunity in Global Company
- Strategic role with key influence over the business
The HR Recruiter position provides the opportunity to work together with the Recruiting team and includes responsibilities such as recruiting New Graduates, Mid Careers, Haken staff, and Contractors. The Recruiter will also be in charge of HR Marketing, Social Media and Event Planning/Management, as well as being responsible for the talent acquisition program.
YokohamaPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- HR Recruiter - European Automotive Firm
- Career Progression Prospects and Competitive Pay
This position will take the lead in recruitment for the Japan organization while reporting to the APAC Talent Acquisition Leader.
- International work environment
- Great Career Path Potential
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
American consumer goods company, specializing in a wide range of products, is looking for an experienced bilingual professional to source, recruit, screen, and interview candidates for positions of all levels within the Japan organization.
- Join a well-established global organization
- Great perks and benefits
The client is searching for a vibrant and energetic Recruiter to join their HR team and support all recruitment functions.
- Recruiter - Healthcare Industry
- Competitive Salary with Career Progression
This individual will have an active role in recruitment for the Japan organization. This position will also initiate and lead activities in general affairs, including but not limited to policies, legal matters, lease negotiation, office renovation / arrangement, purchasing office supplies / equipment and other administrations.
- Fortune 500 Company
- HR Position close to Yokohama
- Good Work Life Balance