Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
16 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobNaraPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
This position will be responsible for a broad range of human resources activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, workforce planning, employee relations, compensation, recruitment, and training and development and ensure all the HR strategies and programs implemented are in line with business strategy and to support the growth in the country.
- Work as a Business Partner & take active role in bringing about strategic change
- Drive change and shape an ideal work culture
ŌtaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Working with the regional HR Director, this role will support change for the Japan business and take it to the next level.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Have direct access and interaction with regional HR team
- HR lead position with full autonomy
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Great Work Life Balance
Reporting directly to APAC HR Director with strong dotted line to GM Japan. Overseeing Japan HR Operations, the successful candidate will also be responsible for championing regional/global projects.
- Lead HR division and create strong partnership with local stakeholders
- Weekly interactions with regional and global HR teams
- Good Work Life Balance
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
- Report to CEO
The company aims to promote corporate values the organization's HR by planning, implementing, and evaluating employees relations and introducing new policies, programs and practices.HR manager will develops policy, directs and coordinates HR/GA activities including employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and general administration services.
- HR/GA Management position
- Possible promotion within the company
The client is looking for a HR Manager to manage a General team of 7 people and lead the HR process of the business.
- HR Manager at Global CRO
- Opportunity to manage a small team