Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
21 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Reporting directly to APAC HR Director with strong dotted line to GM Japan. Overseeing Japan HR Operations, the successful candidate will also be responsible for championing regional/global projects.
- Lead HR division and create strong partnership with local stakeholders
- Weekly interactions with regional and global HR teams
TokyoPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Good Work Life Balance
Global eye wear brand is seeking an experienced professional to manage the HR team (2 subordinates) and implement key initiatives.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Management role with good work-life balance
- Chance to utilize L&D/OD/TM experience
Pharmaceutical business is seeking a qualified professional to take the lead on recruitment and training initiatives.
- Lead role in recruitment & training
- Senior role in company with good work-life balance
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Report to CEO
A European Network Security provider is looking for an experienced stand-alone HR Manager to ensure the smooth operation of their Japan office.
YokohamaPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Cover wide range of HR responsibilities
- Have close interaction with internal stakeholders
Global company is looking for an experienced HR professional to take a leading role in employee initiatives.
KawasakiPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Close interaction with HR Director
- Fast-track career path for high performers
Global Automotive business is looking for an HR Operations Manager to help ensure a smooth operation of the organization's HR processes while managing 5 subordinates.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
- Lead a team of 5 subordinates
- Diverse working environment with great employee benefits
The company aims to promote corporate values the organization's HR by planning, implementing, and evaluating employees relations and introducing new policies, programs and practices.HR manager will develops policy, directs and coordinates HR/GA activities including employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and general administration services.
- HR/GA Management position
- Possible promotion within the company