Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
13 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
Be responsible for delivering the best possible solution and high level of supports for Japan office in any types of human resource and manpower related matters
- Excellent working environment and work life balance
- Ample funding providing healthy cash flow
- Good Work Life Balance
The Talent and Inclusion Manager's primary responsibilities include building and maintaining strong relationships and communication with HR Director and business leaders in the organization, representing the needs of the workforce to the broader Management in order to ensure that strategies and solutions meet said needs, and providing strategic guidance and support to local HR in order to drive the successful implementation of Talent and Inclusion programs, processes, and tools.
ShinjukuPermanent¥11,000,000 - ¥14,000,000
- HR Talent and Inclusion Manager
- HR Opportunity at Global Pharmaceutical
Work closely with business leaders and people managers to support all people and organization agenda for your assigned business unit. Main focus of business support includes culture and behaviour as the company looks to take the lead in innovation.
- Successor to HR Director
- Join a growth business and focu on talent development activities
The HR Manager position will provide the opportunity to partner with the Tokyo leadership team and support global HR initiatives that impact Japan and the global organization. The HR Manager would maintain, enhance and evaluate employee policies, programs and practices locally. Through building and fostering a collaborative relationship with the leadership team, the HR Manager can become a key stakeholder within the Japan team and an advisor for HR and business requirements.
- HR Manager - Global IT Security Organization
- Career Progression Prospects with Attractive Salary Package
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥9,500,000
The HR Manager ensures the effective delivery of HR services to meet business needs
- Report to Asia Head of HR
- Lead all HR services for Japan