Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
17 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobNaraPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
This position will be responsible for a broad range of human resources activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, workforce planning, employee relations, compensation, recruitment, and training and development and ensure all the HR strategies and programs implemented are in line with business strategy and to support the growth in the country.
TaitōPermanent¥7,500,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Work as a Business Partner & take active role in bringing about strategic change
- Drive change and shape an ideal work culture
An American NPO is seeking an HR Manager to look after their Japan office while managing two administrative staff.
ShinjukuPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Manage 2 subordinates while reporting to global HQ
- Position with great work-life balance
A foreign automotive parts business with a growing presence here in Japan is seeking the first HR Manager for their Japan office.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Diverse, small office environment
- Act independently, communicate regionally in a strategic capacity
The client is looking for a HR Manager with a strong inclination towards hiring and recruitment. The position will be an individual contributor role to start with and will take care of all HR matters.
ŌtaPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- HRM at Cloud Computing Firm
- Career progression opportunities
Working with the regional HR Director, this role will support change for the Japan business and take it to the next level.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Have direct access and interaction with regional HR team
- HR lead position with full autonomy
Reporting directly to APAC HR Director with strong dotted line to GM Japan. Overseeing Japan HR Operations, the successful candidate will also be responsible for championing regional/global projects.
- Lead HR division and create strong partnership with local stakeholders
- Weekly interactions with regional and global HR teams
- Good Work Life Balance
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
- Report to CEO
The company aims to promote corporate values the organization's HR by planning, implementing, and evaluating employees relations and introducing new policies, programs and practices.HR manager will develops policy, directs and coordinates HR/GA activities including employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and general administration services.
- HR/GA Management position
- Possible promotion within the company