Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
21 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobOsakaPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
This position will be responsible for a broad range of human resources activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, workforce planning, employee relations, compensation, recruitment, and training and development and ensure all the HR strategies and programs implemented are in line with business strategy and to support the growth in the country.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Work as a Business Partner & take active role in bringing about strategic change
- Drive change and shape an ideal work culture
Growing solar energy company is seeking to hire a bilingual, experienced professional as the first member of human resources for their organization here in Japan
ShinjukuPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- First HR professional for growing company
- Communicate with overseas counterparts and have close interaction with business
A foreign company with a small office environment is seeking its first HR professional for Japan.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Diverse, small office environment
- Act independently, communicate regionally in a strategic capacity
The HR manager is responsible for providing HR leadership and expertise, influencing business and talent outcomes within the day-to-day operations, while managing 3 subordinates.
KanagawaPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Growing sustainable business
- Leadership role with subordinates
This role will support the growth of the company through utilizing human resources efficiently and improving the motivation of employees toward visions and targets of the company.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Work closely with head of Japan business and regional stakeholders
- Stable company with growing revenue
Reporting directly to APAC HR Director with strong dotted line to GM Japan. Overseeing Japan HR Operations, the successful candidate will also be responsible for championing regional/global projects.
- Lead HR division and create strong partnership with local stakeholders
- Weekly interactions with regional and global HR teams
TokyoPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Good Work Life Balance
Global eye wear brand is seeking an experienced professional to manage the HR team (2 subordinates) and implement key initiatives.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Management role with good work-life balance
- Chance to utilize L&D/OD/TM experience
Pharmaceutical business is seeking a qualified professional to take the lead on recruitment and training initiatives.
- Lead role in recruitment & training
- Senior role in company with good work-life balance