Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
9 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
- ShinjukuPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
A growing solar power business is seeking an individual experienced in payroll to handle the payroll and social insurance processing for their Tokyo office, as well as support the HRGA team in other functions including recruitment and HR administration.
- Chance to expand into HR generalist role from payroll background
- Team-oriented and international working environment
- Good Work Life Balance
The successful HR Senior Generalist candidate will be experienced in labour law knowledge and implementation of C&B systems such as Workday. Good communication skills are also an essential skill-set.
The client prioritises the creativity and flexibility of the candidate.
- HR Senior Generalist at US Firm
- Career progression and creativity focused
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
HR Specialist will be engaged in overall HR areas including processing payroll. In order to drive business in Japan from the HR perspective.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
- Expand your HR experience from payroll
- Stable growing business
This role will be responsible for providing a full range of HR generalist service to the management teams. The successful applicant will be the primary go-to person for any day-to-day HR advice and will act as the gateway for managers to access the Centres of Expertise and HR Services team.
- Work with a progressive HR Leader
- Huge growth opportunities
The HR Generalist position comprises of full spectrum Human Resources responsibility in Japan which includes recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits administration, performance management, employee relations & communications. The candidate will report directly to the HR director and will be his replacement in heading the Japan team in a few years following his retirement. Comprehensive training will be provided with excellent career development opportunities.
- HR Generalist in Nutrition Organization
- Great career development and progression prospects