Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
11 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥5,500,000 - ¥7,500,000
The client is looking for a HR Generalist position at multinational luxury brand with over decades of history and over 100k employees worldwide. This role is actively planning and organising all HR tasks mainly hiring and staffing, dealing with administrative tasks and general affairs with emphasis on luxury goods while assisting HR Director.
TokyoPermanent¥15,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
- HR Generalist at Cosmetic Brand
- Multicultural Environment in Retail Industory
Our client provides an exciting career opportunity for a Senior HR professional with the desire to work in a Global HR team with strong regional interaction.
The Japan HR team consists of business-facing HRBPs, and Specialist Teams / Centers of Excellence (COEs) with HR Services, Campus Recruiting, Experienced Recruiting, Reward, Learning & Development, and Early Careers. Together with Head of Japan HR, there are a total of 14 people in HR.
- Senior HRBP role with lots of Regional interaction in a truly Global team.
- Competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed
ChuoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
European company seeking third member of HR team to take the lead on recruitment activities while supporting other functions of HR.
- Expand HR Responsibilities
- Stable company with steady growth and low turnover
- Good Work Life Balance
The successful HR Senior Generalist candidate will be experienced in labour law knowledge and implementation of C&B systems such as Workday. Good communication skills are also an essential skill-set.
The client prioritises the creativity and flexibility of the candidate.
- HR Senior Generalist at US Firm
- Career progression and creativity focused
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
This role will be responsible for providing a full range of HR generalist service to the management teams. The successful applicant will be the primary go-to person for any day-to-day HR advice and will act as the gateway for managers to access the Centres of Expertise and HR Services team.
- Work with a progressive HR Leader
- Huge growth opportunities