Human Resources - Head of HR jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Head of HR jobs
The primary role will be to actively partner with business leaders and their leadership teams to develop and execute HR strategies, plan interventions for new and ongoing business initiatives, support people and organizational development, take ownership on performance management and so on.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Engage with senior leadership team to deliver top HR services
- Support growth of business
-Strategic employee relations engagement and management
-Implement corporate human resources policies
-Coaches, mentors and/or advises employees at all levels to help drive growth and development
-Engage in HR program delivery to business groups
-Supports the transformation of the Business HR organization into a strategic learning organization
- Work on special integration projects
- Drive key initiatives across the business
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Good Work Life Balance
Implement Human Resource strategies and provide staff management/development support to the Country Manager and department heads and ensure all employees reach their potential and succeed in their job.
TokyoPermanent¥15,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
- Work closely with high calibre internationally minded colleagues
- Enjoy fantastic benefits offered by the organisation
The Head of HR will be responsible for providing HR support to the Japan team.
- Lead the introduction and implementation of new HR initiatives
- Work as part of the APAC HR team