Human Resources - Head of HR jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Head of HR jobs
Responsible for the strategic planning of the human resources function. In charge of recruitment, training and development, compensation, staff welfare and facilities. Formulates policies and supervises policy and legal compliance.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Using English skills and HR experience
- HR head position at a stable and growing foreign company
Our client, The British School in Tokyo, is seeking a Director of Operations to lead the team responsible for the efficient and effective provision of the School's wide-ranging support services and to play a significant role in the School's Strategic Leadership Group. This is a new role to meet the increasing demands of a thriving and expanding international school.
TokyoPermanent¥15,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
- Key Senior Executive role in one of Tokyo's leading international Schools
- One of the best organisations in Tokyo to work for in regards work-life balance
Develops and directs implementation of plans and programs to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources to support business objectives. This must be accomplished within the framework of regional policies, plans and programs
- Create short and long term HR strategy working with business leaders
- full autonomy running the HR team
The position is accountable for working with business leaders in driving people strategy, advising and building talent pipeline, facilitating HR initiatives and activities (talent management, performance review and compensation cycle). The position will partner with local, regional and global level to effectively and efficiently support the business needs of the client with the implementation of company initiatives aligning with overall company strategy.
- Head of HR - Global firm
- International work culture
The primary role will be to actively partner with business leaders and their leadership teams to develop and execute HR strategies, plan interventions for new and ongoing business initiatives, support people and organizational development, take ownership on performance management and so on.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
- Engage with senior leadership team to deliver top HR services
- Support growth of business
-Strategic employee relations engagement and management
-Implement corporate human resources policies
-Coaches, mentors and/or advises employees at all levels to help drive growth and development
-Engage in HR program delivery to business groups
-Supports the transformation of the Business HR organization into a strategic learning organization
- Work on special integration projects
- Drive key initiatives across the business