Human Resources - Head of HR jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Head of HR jobs
- TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
-Strategic employee relations engagement and management
-Implement corporate human resources policies
-Coaches, mentors and/or advises employees at all levels to help drive growth and development
-Engage in HR program delivery to business groups
-Supports the transformation of the Business HR organization into a strategic learning organization
- Work on special integration projects
- Drive key initiatives across the business
- Good Work Life Balance
This role will support the HR Director in APAC to lead initiatives and roll out HR plans for the APAC region in any of the Centre of Excellence areas ranging from Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Total Rewards.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Head of HR - Japan
- Healthcare Industry
Implement Human Resource strategies and provide staff management/development support to the Country Manager and department heads and ensure all employees reach their potential and succeed in their job.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
- Work closely with high calibre internationally minded colleagues
- Enjoy fantastic benefits offered by the organisation
Successful candidate will be working in Japan office as the Head of HR to lead Japan's HR team. Candidate will be responsible to manage the HR team and overlooking all HR matters for Japan office.
TokyoPermanent¥15,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic environment
The Head of HR will be responsible for providing HR support to the Japan team.
- Lead the introduction and implementation of new HR initiatives
- Work as part of the APAC HR team