Executive Search jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Manage an office of 50 employees with plans for rapid expansion through 2016
- Determine staffing requirements
- Hire and train new staff
- Hands on management of 5 Directors covering the core business functions
- Apply strategic planning to determine local objectives based on global strategy
- Plan and implement systems and processes to improve business efficiency
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports)
- Rapid growth company in a very exciting industry!
- Market leading, International business
The Operations Director plans and directs the delivery of programs and provides leadership to the program teams across Japan. Key responsibilities include design, implementation and institution of delivery operations and standards within accounts, ensures stabilization of operations and account teams.
- Leading Brand in the Industry
- Group Company Total Revenue is Over 15 B USD
About Michael Page Executive Search
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive, provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognized for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organizations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Others search, we F-I-N-D. Flexible, Insight, Network and Delivery – these four words define our approach to executive search.
Flexible: We recognise each hiring requirement is unique, and so our talent attraction solution should reflect this. While a confidential search of the market is appropriate in some cases, a branded advertising campaign is a better route to market in others. We define an approach based on search, advertised selection or a combination of the two, depending on client requirements.
Insight: We have an established global presence, with offices in most key business centres worldwide. Our consultants are regional specialists; they know your local market inside out. Combine this with the infrastructure and integrated international network of PageGroup and we have the capability to handle any search assignment.
Network: Our shortlists aren't sourced solely by consulting a “little black book”. Nor are they limited by a lack of market coverage; our internal research function combines with our developed networks at every level for access to the widest range of people.
Delivery: Page Executive's priority isn't earning a retainer fee — it's completing our search mandate by providing access to the top talent within the agreed timescale. Our aim is to build lasting professional relationships, and the best way to do this is to provide an honest appraisal of the market and deliver what we say we will.
To find out how we can do the same for you, please get in touch to:
• Brief us on your assignment
• Request a meeting
• Enquire about our talent mapping and salary benchmarking services
• Have a confidential discussion about the market
Get in touch with us here