Banking & Financial Services - Equity Research jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Equity Research jobs
Work as a research analyst at a well-known asset management firm. Provide sector research and investment recommendations to the portfolio manager
- Leading Global Asset Management Firm
- Required: at least 6 -10 years in research
Work as a junior equity research associate, covering the consumer sector, at a top tier securities firm.
- International Securities Firm/International Environment
- Equity Research (Consumer Sector)
Work as an Equity Analyst/Associate at one of the world's largest investment banks.
- Equity Research Analysts for the Auto and Machinery Sectors
- Gain experience as an equity research analyst at a global bank
Work as an Equity Analyst at one of the largest investment banks in world -- providing analysis of global stock markets and companies.
- Analyze companies' financial statements and provide advice to investors
- Experience researching and analyzing global corporations
Work as a Research Assistant - with the goal of becoming a research analyst after 1-2 years - covering the consumer and property sectors to ensure that the appropriate level of research and administrative support is provided according to Analysts' requirements.
- Opportunity to become an equity research analyst
- Work at a global firm with international clients/research