Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Work as a credit ratings analyst at one of the world's largest ratings firms -- analyzing and researching specific companies and markets, and providing information to portfolio managers and institutional investors.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Analyse the credit worthiness of global firms
- Become a specialist in market and company research
Work in the fixed income sales/research team as an analyst at one of the world's largest securities firms.
- Understand the macro drivers of bonds and rates
- Provide bond sales/trading ideas for senior analysts
Work as a research and pricing analyst covering Japanese/Global Oil Markets.
- Research and analyze the global and japanese oil markets
- Provide investors with information about the oil markets
Wholesale Credit is a front office function that works closely with origination functions such as Corporate banking, Capital markets, and Global Transaction Services both domestically and globally to devise and deliver solutions to customers. Wholesale Credit is specifically responsible for the credit analysis, credit paper preparation and execution of multiple-ranged financial transactions as well as the subsequent monitoring and management of portfolio quality and exposures.
- Rare position within credit risk
- A chance to work in a established firm