Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
COO Office is a team that oversees the entire asset management process in the team. The primary goal of the team is to ensure that each expert in GI can focus as much as possible on their main asset management tasks by taking care of the various business administrative functions.
- A chance to work in the COO office
- Do project management in a global firm
As a member of the Strategic Projects stream you will be working on a multi year programme of work to build out the technology systems, in order to revolutionise the bank's current reporting capabilities and as such will be at the forefront on Technical and Business innovation.
- One of the largest and most famous global securities firms
- High profile business analyst position for operations team
Business analyst for a new global data management system implementation project.
- The office is located at central Tokyo for easy commute.
- This position offers the candidate a highly energetic work environment
Subject Matter Expert in Equities IT projects. You will represent Japan for high profile projects at this top tier international financial firm.
- Wealth Management Subject Matter Expert. High Profile Projects
- Be rewarded attractive salary package & benefits
High visible position. You will represent Japan for high profile front to back office projects at this top global financial firm.
- Subject Matter Expert, Internal Consulting, Project & Change Management
- Be rewarded with attractive salary package. International team
Responsible for business critical front to back projects. International teams.
Tokyo MetropolisPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Subject Matter Expertt to drive front to back projects
- Attractive remuneration package. International work environment
Join a new and growing consulting team to lead projects for both domestic and international financial services clients. We are looking for dynamic bi-lingual team members who can deliver both value and insight across a range of client situations.
- Opportunity to work for a leading global consulting firm
- International work environment in an attractive location