Banking & Financial Services - Back Office - Operations jobs
68 Matching Jobs
Back Office - Operations jobs
- Tokyo MetropolisPermanent
The company is looking to increase headcount for the head of data management due to changes in company structure
- A chance to lead the team in Japan in Data Managment
- Good corporate culture
-Data Gathering, analysis and internal/external coordination for residual value setting and risk steering
-Calculation of expected losses and risk reserves on residual value risk, including validation of calculation methods
-Reporting and presenting risk-management-relevant KPIs and topics to the headquarters in Munich and the local management
-Reflection of global guideline and policies in local documents and operations
-Risk analysis and forecasting for planning
- Risk management position
- residual value risk
Securities Operations takes care the custody business for resident and non-resident institutional customers (Corporate Customers, mainly non-resident institutional Customers).
- A chance to work at a international financial institution in Okinawa
- Good career prospects
Japan PB Operation is the team maintaining entire support of PB business including Securities settlement and transfer, regulatory reporting, client document management, product data maintenance and filling regulatory/audit requirement etc. The role could have future career growth possibilities based on competencies and performance.
- A chance to work at a renown international institution
- Career opportunity in European private banking
Responsible for all client related data management of all products the company is covering. Client on-boarding / off-boarding support with following regulatory requirement and Account maintenance for all of Japan products.
Tokyo MetropolisTemporary¥1,700 - ¥1,750 per hour (¥3,535,728 - ¥3,639,720)
- Global Financial Institution
- Great stable working environment
In order to build a data management policies and standards within the Operations Department, to understand the day-to-day operations according to each of the relevant departments and data, improve the communication. The new business, to the data flow, carry out each policy, the summary of the standard update.
TokyoTemporary¥1,800 - ¥1,900 per hour (¥3,743,712 - ¥3,951,696)
- Work in a global investment firm
- Great career prospects
- Lead transformation program from business side
- Support COO to implement new operating model to support company Vision
- A chance to lead transformation program
- Support the COO