Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Financial Director / CFO jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
A leading manufacturer of fluid systems and engineering components is looking to hire a Finance Director. This person will be responsible for the healthcare business segment, that has experienced fantastic growth in Japan.
TokyoPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥22,000,000
- Be a business partner to make decisions that will affect the company strategy
- High growth sector and opportunity to grow the business further
A US based Fortune 500 company is looking to hire a Finance Director to manage their large accounting and finance team in Japan. The business supports many local and overseas businesses, and continues to be ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by Fortune Magazine.
- Excellent worldwide reputation and profitable business
- Lead the finance and accounting function
The industry leader in mobile power is looking to hire a CFO to work alongside the management team in Japan and overseas to support business development and drive growth and profitability.
- Industry leader with stronght growth and revenue
- Work alongside the global management team to drive profitability
This role will manage 4 people in Accounting, HR and Legal team and will focus on the review of financial and accounting operations. This role to not only provide transparency into daily accounting and financial data, but also do a review of the current processes and advise on potential improvement opportunities.
- Opportunity to develop Japan business with the President
- Influential role with strong impact on the business growth
Finance Director will support the company through the changes coming up later this year. The company is planning to introduce global SAP system to Japan which will help the company to provide more transparency into the business operations.
This as an opportunity to review existing business processes and identify any improvement opportunities to make reporting and accounting more efficient. The role will collaborate closely with the business partners in Japan and globally.
- Opportunity to support turn around of the existing business
- Support global SAP implementation
Opportunity to lead the FP&A team in a leading company that works with large telecommunication companies globally and achieves double digit year on year growth.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
- Great opportunity to contribute to decision making within the business
- Multinational company with a long history in Japanese market
This position came up as the current top of finance is reaching retirement level and the company is looking for his successor. Our client sees this as an opportunity to review their current financial processes, recharge their back office operations and offer fresh inside into the business.
ChibaPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Opportunity to recharge back office operations
- Support changes of their business direction in Japan