Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Financial Director / CFO jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
Our client is searching for a Finance Manager for their business that will be able to drive the company performance through strong partnering with local business unit leaders, and accurate forecasting and controlling.
You will lead the finance team in Japan and report to global and regional headquarters as a key counterpart in the APAC region.
This position is the first Finance Manager for the Japan business and you will be responsible for leading and developing the function locally.
- Lead the Japan finance team through the company's crucial development stage
- Autonomous role where you can make decisions that effect the business
You would be acting as the owner of all Finance functions for the Japan business of a global asset manager such as accounting, budgeting, tax, regulatory reporting and all other finance-related activities.
TokyoPermanent¥12,000,000 - ¥19,000,000
- Responsible for all accounting and finance functions in a global asset manager
- Part of a small team in Japan with support from global HQ.
The company is sicking the new CFO who will manage finance, IT, HR and administration departments with a total organization of approximately 30 people (each department would have a manager reporting into this role).
- #2 Position within Japan office
- Business partnering role to the local GM and global CFO
A leading manufacturer of fluid systems and engineering components is looking to hire a Finance Director. This person will be responsible for the healthcare business segment, that has experienced fantastic growth in Japan.
TokyoPermanent¥13,000,000 - ¥22,000,000
- Be a business partner to make decisions that will affect the company strategy
- High growth sector and opportunity to grow the business further
A US based Fortune 500 company is looking to hire a Finance Director to manage their large accounting and finance team in Japan. The business supports many local and overseas businesses, and continues to be ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by Fortune Magazine.
- Excellent worldwide reputation and profitable business
- Lead the finance and accounting function
The industry leader in mobile power is looking to hire a CFO to work alongside the management team in Japan and overseas to support business development and drive growth and profitability.
- Industry leader with stronght growth and revenue
- Work alongside the global management team to drive profitability
Opportunity to lead the FP&A team in a leading company that works with large telecommunication companies globally and achieves double digit year on year growth.
- Great opportunity to contribute to decision making within the business
- Multinational company with a long history in Japanese market