Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Financial Controller jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Financial Controller jobs
- Featured JobTokyo MetropolisPermanent
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the financial reporting responsibilities to the Corporate Head Office, supervision of daily accounting work (including accounts receivable and payable, general ledger maintenance and month-end close), and directly reporting to the Japan Managing Director and International Finance Director.
- Leading Multinational Materials Manufacturer
- Work closely with the Management Team on Japan strategy and business direction
A fantastic opportunity to join a large and stable organization directly under the CFO, with Japan being the Head of the Asia Pacific region. As a Finance Controller, you will be trained as the future successor to the CFO, and manage the finance and integration projects within the business.
- Globally company with opportunity for career progression and rotation
- Well known stable and profitable business
Great opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a well-established engineering services company as Finance Controller, supporting the Head of Finance.
- Stable and profitable company with open working environment
- Opportunity to oversee accounting and FP&A functions
The company created the HQ for all Asian countries in Tokyo. This position is a newly created role based on the changes in the global organization, will manage a team of 10 people, and cover multiple business units. This role will be a strategic business partner which will work closely with the Asia Head of Finance, and support Japan and other countries to drive multiple initiatives to centralize and improve the financial operations.
TokyoPermanent¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
- Drive BPR projects across Asian countries
- Strategic role to support changes within finance organization
Manage all back office functions in a Luxury retail brand. Grow the business with the GM and global CFO. Manage 7 staff and shape the business in Japan.
- Chance to run the back office of a global luxury retail business
- Manage 7 office staff and build the business with the CEO and global CFO
Be part of a Swedish-based manufacturing and engineering company that will allow you to be a key member of their growing finance team in Japan. As an Assistant Business Controller, you will be performing financial analysis and as well as partnering with internal business units within the company. The company provides good work life balance as well as rotation opportunities.
- Frequent travel opportunities
- Rotation opportunities available
A Top Tier American Bank is looking for a Financial Controller as they expand their Middle and Back Office Operations
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Interact with the team globally
- Opportunity for career progression to Manager level
Exciting opportunity to join a leading fashion brand and work directly with the Finance Director on the accounting process and budgeting and forecasts.
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥17,000,000
- Work with the Finance Director on strategy and forecasting
- Well known brand name with a strong growth plan for the Japan market
The role is very commercial and is focused on business partnering, supporting the company with decision making process on new products and expansion on the market, as well as transformation of the company and its business model.
- Opportunity to succeed CFO in the near future
- Set up finance operations and be part of local executive team
This position is responsible to assist the Financial Controller who takes the lead in financial management as business partnering roll at Controlling Department while the company has another section of Shared Service Center for Accounting area. This position is focusing on financial management rather than accounting.
- Good leadership training and career progression
- Company and brand are recognized as being one of the best in the world