Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Finance Manager jobs
71 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobTokyoPermanent¥8,500,000 - ¥12,000,000
TokyoPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥7,500,000
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Join one of the top international accounting firms as part of their growing finance team. As an Accounting Manager, you would have the opportunity to build and develop your own team as well as supporting multinational companies from a finance perspective. You would also have the chance to further hone your professional skills as well as receive plenty of employee benefits.
- International working environment with expanding global network
- Excellent work life balance with plenty of employee benefits
An international automotive interior system designer and manufacturer is looking for an office manager who will be looking over all financial aspects and HR related matters of the Japan office. This person will be a proactive member of the business who will be providing recommendations and solutions from a financial perspective.
TokyoPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
- Global company with opportunity to utilize English
- Good work life balance
Our client is a leading name in biomedical research, and supplier of diagnostic products and services. The company experienced rapid growth in Japan and has doubled its size in 2016 compared to 2015.
Global revenue also increased by 14% on 2015, and is currently around US 3 billion.
TokyoPermanent¥5,500,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Support expansion of the company and determine business strategy
- Work as #2 to the President in Japan
TokyoPermanent¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Join one of the world's leading communications marketing company as part of their finance team in Tokyo. Due to the growing demand and expansion of the business, you will be supporting the Finance Director in overseeing all round financial matters within the business and will be providing relevant finance-based input on strategy and decision making activities within the organization.
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Multi-awarded and globally recognized company
- Opportunity to be trained and be exposed to new challenges
Work with APAC finance function to set up the business in Japan. Manage a team a couple accountants and do both finance and accounting for an up and coming business. Great growth market for the company and already has solid success in Japan.
- Manage a small growing business and be a key partner in growth
- Work with APAC business partners and manage both FP&A and Accounting
As the Accounting Manager it will be your primary duty to Manage the Finance/Accounting and Invoice Controlling staff (14 in total) including but not limited to annual individual priority setting and performance evaluation, and supervision/management of daily accounting operations such as AP, AR, Fixed assets and expense settlements.
- Take full control of a large accounting team with extensive management duties
- Global company with exciting projects to participate in during 2017 and beyond