Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Commercial & Analysis jobs
83 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Work for one of the world's leading IT companies as a Manager of the Asia Pacific FP&A team. Your responsibilities will include budgeting, forecasting, performance tracking and process improvements. You will regular communicate with the local and regional management team to discuss and execute business strategies. On top of this, you can expect excellent work life balance from this company along with great career growth chances.
TokyoPermanent¥7,500,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Handle FP&A for the Asia Pacific region
- Highly successful company with many employee benefits
TokyoPermanent¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
TokyoPermanent¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
Our client is searching for a Korean Speaker to join their FP&A team. You will be responsible for Analysis of the Korean market and be in direct contact with the sales and marketing managers within the Korean business unit.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- No Japanese ability required - English and Korean language a must
- Internationally focused role with direct reporting to top management
A US based law firm is looking to hire a FP&A Manager to work alongside the Partners and management team. This is an excellent opportunity to move into a highly reputable firm, and utilize your strong English communication skills and analytical skills to create client pitches for the business, and manage the FP&A function.
TokyoPermanent¥4,500,000 - ¥6,000,000
- Highly reputable law firm with international working environment
- Work alongside Partners and Senior Management Team
Great opportunity for an experienced finance staff to step into a Senior Analyst position at the world's leading instrument manufacturer. Our client is open to candidates with a strong foundation of accounting experience, looking to make their next step into FP&A.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Great opportunity for experienced accountants looking to move into FP&A
- Highly profitable business continuing to grow in Japan
A US-based HR consulting firm is looking for a bright individual to join their FP&A team in Tokyo. This person will be assisting in budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, and will be an essential contributor to the decision making process within the business.
- Open for candidates wanting to move into financial analysis focused roles
- Hands-on training and development programs are available