Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Commercial & Analysis jobs
114 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
Work for one of the world's most renowned consulting groups and support the Japan Head of Finance and Regional teams as the Senior Project Accountant.
- Highly reputable company with international working environment
- Opportunity to develop analytical skills in a growing business
Our client is searching for a Korean Speaker to join their FP&A team. You will be responsible for Analysis of the Korean market and be in direct contact with the sales and marketing managers within the Korean business unit.
TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- No Japanese ability required - English and Korean language a must
- Internationally focused role with direct reporting to top management
Join a major cosmetics company and gain the training that you need to step up your career. The client welcomes limited experience and is looking for high potential candidates.
- The client wants a high potential candidate, high level experience is not a must
- The clients is expanding in Asia and the opening is due to growth
Assist the Business Planning & Control Manager in analyzing business performance of the APAC region, while providing support to the local top management in the decision making process and ensuring adequate budgeting and control over expenses.
- Look over finance for the APAC region as part of an international team
- Local and international training and rotation opportunities
A fantastic opportunity to join a large and stable organization directly under the CFO, with Japan being the Head of the Asia Pacific region. As a FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for preparing the budgets and forecasts, as well as partnering with the senior management team and CFO to contribute to management decision making within the region.
TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
- Globally company with opportunity for career progression locally and overseas
- Well known stable and profitable business
The position handles all commercial FP&A activities for a business unit. The division offers top-notch products and is one of top players in the market. As a business partner, the position closely works with Commercial leaders in Japan as well as Global Division Finance teams, and contributes to Division's performance optimization by providing insightful financial analysis and support for execution.
- Strong business partnering role at the top company in growing industry
- Work with the commercial leaders in Japan as well as global divisions
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced analyst to join an international company environment and be part of the global management team.
TokyoPermanent¥6,500,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Wide range of responsibilities with direct reporting line overseas
- Opportunity to be part of the global management team