Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Accounts Receivable jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Accounts Receivable jobs
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
Join a growing FMCG and manage the accounts receivable and credit management process. The company can provide superior work life balance and internal training and rotation to financial planning in the future.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥8,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
- International work environment with internal promotion opportunities
- High level of compenstaion and a growing business
Join a successful luxury retailer and manage a team of six accountants. This position has the potential to be the successor of the finance manager. The company consistently promotes internally and has also been know to move people overseas.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Manage a team of six accountants and chance to be promoted to finance manager
- Chance for strong senior accountants to gain management experience
An opportunity for a management level accounting position with one of the leading global Real Estate companies. They have a highly collaborative communicative culture and maintain a strong focus on work-life balance. This is a management position (1 staff) which would see you responsible for the entire accounts receivable/payable function.
TokyoPermanent¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- Management level position with competitive salary package
- Opportunities for further career development
Work with the finance manager and streamline the AR process. Help with reporting and work with overseas shared services center with daily use of English.
TokyoPermanent¥4,500,000 - ¥5,500,000
- American Manufacturer with a great workplace and daily English use needed
- Work with the finance manager to improve the overall accounting procedures
Support healthy and sustaining business growth through more transparent and business operation and control. Hands-on accounting and ad-hoc finance projects for a global consumer company.
- Gain hands-on experience in a three person team in a consumer goods company
- Stable business and a chance to handle ad-hoc finance projects