Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Accountant/Bookkeeper jobs
63 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobTokyoPermanent
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
A global travel and leisure company is looking for an assistant accountant to join their team in Tokyo in order to support in the expansion of the business. This person will be coordinating with internal and external partners, assist in over all finance processes, and will have constant communication with overseas offices and HQ.
Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent
- Opportunity to utilize your English communication skills
- Hands-on training and development programs available
A newly formed joint-venture company in Tokyo is looking for their first finance staff who will be responsible in setting up the finance processes in Japan. This person will have plenty of opportunities for development in his/her career, and will also be an essential member in the growth of the company in Japan.
- Directly reporting to overseas HQ in English
- Fast-pace, start-up environment with plenty of opportunities to grow
Join one of the fast growing US-based cloud computing companies as part of their finance team in Tokyo. As a finance accountant, you will be handling all around accounting processes including closing, tax, and treasury, and will be directly reporting to their regional office based in Shanghai.
- Plenty of employee benefits including free meals and relaxation areas
- English speaking environment
Join one of the world's leading food testing and research company as part of their finance team based in Japan. As an AP/AR Manager, you will be overseeing all accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of these processes. Furthermore, you will be assistance with the company's expansion projects from a financial perspective.
- Career progression opportunities to finance manager
- Plenty of employee perks and benefits
A US-based company that focuses on manufacturing scientific and analytical instruments is looking for a high potential and proactive accountant to join their team in Japan. This person will be overlooking one of the company's business units and will be hands-on on accounting and general affairs for the assigned division.
- Great work life balance with very minimal overtime
- Good training and development program available
An Accountant position has been created to support a team of 10 during their busiest period. Initially a 6 - 12 months role which has the potential to become a long term position for the right candidate. The Accountant will be open, professional and have excellent communication skills. They will process balance sheets, financial statements, issue invoices and other general accounting tasks.
- Temporar - Accountant
- Gain skills in trust accounting, no experience required