営業 - セールスマネージャー・ディレクター 求人
一致する求人が 120 件あります
Diageo Kirin is currently looking for a sales professional to manage their key accounts.
The main aim is to expand Diageo Kirin's foreign liquor shares in the market. In order to achieve this mission, it is imperative that our key clients - liquor wholesalers/bar suppliers and chain on-trade accounts - have the required knowledge to effectively sell our brands.
- Responsible for developing relationships and growing sales revenue.
- Full autonomy for key accounts within Osaka region.
Andaz Hyatt are looking for an International Sales Manager to work out of their impressive new property in Toranomon, Tokyo. The successful candidate should have prior knowledge of sales within the industry or a strong consumer sales background. They will be responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new business in North America, Europe and Asia.
東京23区正社員1500万円 - 2500万円
- Opportunity to work for an international hotel brand
- Market leading compensation
This company specialized in e-commerce management platform is looking to launch the Japan office is looking for a Sales Manager with strong experience building and managing teams and strategies from the ground up
- Develop the sales strategy for the company
- Management role within major global IT vendor
Our client is looking for a dynamic leader to join the APAC team and lead the partnerships team in Japan.
The successful candidate is responsible for working across regional and functional teams to negotiate new channel and partner engagements across a diverse portfolio of partners.
東京23区正社員1500万円 - 3000万円
- Work for one of the most innovative and expansive online businesses in the world
- Responsible for the Japan market, directly influencing the whole of APAC
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Stable, fast growing vendor
The Area Manager's primary responsibility is for leading a team of Account and Sales Managers.
The successful candidate is responsible for an assigned territory and will be tasked with improving process efficiency's, developing strong hotel partner relationships and maximising revenue.
The core focus for this position is day to day management of a team of around 10 people.
- Lead a team of 10 sales people, developing business and maximising revenue.
- Fantastic compensation and potential growth opportunities.
Our client is a leading global travel organisation at the cutting edge of the industry. They have a clear strategy and business structure and know what they want and what to do to get there.
You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
- Work for a global leader in the travel industry.
- Responsible for building strong relationships and growing market share.
Our client is seeking a Business Planning Manager to join their Japan business. The successful candidate will be responsible for a team specialising in transforming brand activation's into in-store activation plans.
- Work closely with the Senior Business Planning manager, driving strategy.
- Excellent compensation and career progression opportunities.
An opportunity for an Offline Sales Manager has become available due to an exciting potential product launch.
The successful candidate will have strong sales experience and be able to work quickly and effectively whilst working through problem in a logical and strategic manner.
- Progressive and forward thinking consumer electronics business.
- Directly responsible for the success of a new product launch in the Japan Market