マーケティング - PR・コミュニケーション 求人
一致する求人が 23 件あります
東京都正社員400万円 - 800万円
This start-up IT company, with a sharing economy model, is seeking a Public Relations Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing, leading, and executing effective communication and media relation programs for their brand in Japan.
東京23区正社員600万円 - 800万円
- An opportunity to build something new!
- Well funded start-up, backed by an established Tech Company
You will be responsible in developing a strong market communication plan, develop media relations strategy and coordinate all public relations activities. The candidate will monitor, analyse and communicate PR results in order to increase brand awareness in Japan.
- Public relationship activities
- Communication with media and social media
The Manager of PR Manager will play a key role in strategies, executing and managing relationships with technology journalists based in Japan to tell the story of this Global Media Company. He/she will be a member of a small, seasoned group of professionals.
- Casual working environment with strong emphasis on work-life balance
- One of the most advacned media companies in the world
This is a great opportunity to join a team that is spearheading and handling publicity campaigns for the largest Internet TV network in the world, with a chance to work on series that features high production value from the brightest filmmakers and actors around the world, using the latest technology.
- Establsihed Business, with Start up Structure & Culture in Japan
- International work environment where English is used mostly in office
Impactful innovation means prioritising creative ideas that will have the greatest cut-through in terms of getting us noticed, shared and positively remembered. Sometimes, less really is more and we want to make quality our sweet spot, not quantity. It's the right story in the right place at the right time across both PR & Social.
- Leading entertainment, media, and sports content provider
- Vibrant, young, and exciting corporate culture
Reporting directly to Japan President and Representative Director, the right calibre is responsible for effective planning and execution of all communication (PR and press, events, digital PR and social networks) activities to achieve organisational goals.
- European headquartered Fashion house
- Communications & Events manager Opportunity
The media and online Public Relations specialist will develop online attention seeking media coverage to gain exposure of domestic and foreign films within in Japanese market.
- Develop strong attention seeking online content to generate buzz for movies
- Build network within entertainment industry in Japan and Los Angles
The Senior Copywriter works closely with the Creative team and with an Associate Creative Director to create a central advertising direction for global campaigns.
- Work on projects with local and global clients in Japan
- Fun, creative, and casual working environment