法務 - 契約管理 求人
一致する求人が 9 件あります
Exciting opportunity to be a member of a growing legal team in a strong multinational entertainment company.
東京23区派遣社員¥1,700 - ¥1,800 時給 (353万円 - 374万円)
- Wide range of legal responsibilities in Japan and Globally
- Excellent work life balance and international environment
One of the largest solar energy companies in the world is looking for a Legal Manager.
東京23区派遣社員¥2,000 - ¥4,000 時給 (415万円 - 831万円)
- Top energy company
- Competitive remuneration
Under this exciting new role, you will have the chance to work for the IT Vendor Management Department of a major financial firm. Your new role will allow you to assist in the coordination more than 300 IT vendor contracts. Among other duties, you will build strong working relationships with the internal stakeholders/users, you will maintain the contract management aspects in SharePoint, and you will assist in the management of legal documents.
- Exciting role at an APAC leading investment company
- Rare opportunity for great work-life balance and high base salary
Great opportunity to work at one of the world leading game studios as a member of their legal team.
- Well established game studio with excellent work life balance
- Opportunity to work in regional and global projects
Great opportunity for you to further develop your career by working with some of the most popular brands and franchises in areas like entertainment, media and merchandising. As a member of the international team you will be working closely with teams located in North America, Europe and throughout the Asia Pacific.
- Brands and Franchises that are globally recognized
- Further develop your legal career internationally
Our client is one the world's leading e-commerce companies that offers services across many different lines of business. Japan is one of the company's focus markets and as a result plays an important role in new services, innovation and regional leadership.
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression and opportunity to work regionally
Opportunity to continue your legal career within an international music company. Our client is one of the leading entertainment companies with a strong business unit in the music industry. You will be entering a large and well established legal team working with international teams. You will be handling both inbound and outbound work with things like international releases of albums.
- Legal career within an entertainment giant
- Company concerned with work life balance