人事 - 人事マネージャー 求人
一致する求人が 17 件あります
HR manager who is responsible for providing strategic HR leadership, coaching, and operational support to assigned client groups which is Fukushima Plant and Supply Chain. The successful candidate will provide a value-added service to line management, proactively offering HR solutions to drive the business agenda. This position will also manage the general administrations at Fukushima Plant by supervising two associates.
千葉県正社員900万円 - 1100万円
- HR Manager at Global Firm
- Medical Technological Company
This role is conducting all HR activities including recruiting/hiring, implementing HR policies, employee relations, performance management, and C&B in Chiba plant.
- HR Manager at Manufacturing Firm
- Global Environment
Responsible for a population of a site. Manage all relevant HR Processes for target group, ensure that interacting HR functions are effective in support of the business.
台東区正社員750万円 - 900万円
- Expand your career in HR at a popular foreign company
- Using English skills
An American NPO is seeking an HR Manager to look after their Japan office while managing two administrative staff.
- Manage 2 subordinates while reporting to global HQ
- Position with great work-life balance
The client is looking for a HR Manager with a strong inclination towards hiring and recruitment. The position will be an individual contributor role to start with and will take care of all HR matters.
大田区正社員800万円 - 1000万円
- HRM at Cloud Computing Firm
- Career progression opportunities
Working with the regional HR Director, this role will support change for the Japan business and take it to the next level.
東京都正社員1000万円 - 1200万円
- Have direct access and interaction with regional HR team
- HR lead position with full autonomy
Reporting directly to APAC HR Director with strong dotted line to GM Japan. Overseeing Japan HR Operations, the successful candidate will also be responsible for championing regional/global projects.
- Lead HR division and create strong partnership with local stakeholders
- Weekly interactions with regional and global HR teams