一致する求人が 5104 件あります
The position of Business Development is responsible for lead generations for Lionbridge Japan KK and serving as first level of support to new and existing clients. He/She will research business targets through excellent telephone sales and communication skills. This individual will develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing relationship building with existing and potential customers.
注目の求人情報東京都正社員300万円 - 600万円
- Operating in 160 Countries across the globe.
- More than 500 M USD revenue worldwide
Localization of marketing assets and games contents, global coordination, and creative content contribution to marketing plan.
- Mobile Game Industry, Flexibility at Work
- High Level Japanese Language Skills required for localize Press releases
Our client operates in the Pharmaceutical market offering service to Pharmaceutical makers. Looking for Japan Lead to grow their business.
注目の求人情報東京23区正社員500万円 - 650万円
- Pharmaceutical Market Strategic Account Manager
- International Report Line
This position will be responsible for all aspects of marketing with Marketing Manager's support. The responsibility includes developing brand objectives, strategies and annual marketing plan with Marketing Manager.
- Career Progression overseas
- Wide range of responsibilities and opportunity for career development
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the financial reporting responsibilities to the Corporate Head Office, supervision of daily accounting work (including accounts receivable and payable, general ledger maintenance and month-end close), and directly reporting to the Japan Managing Director and International Finance Director.
- Leading Multinational Materials Manufacturer
- Work closely with the Management Team on Japan strategy and business direction
The business development manager will be collaborating and maintaining professional relationships with customer and business partners, as well as building the brand of The Executive Centre as Asia Pacific's leading serviced office provider.
- Excellent base salary with exciting incentive package
- Rapidly growing company with new offices established every 6-9 months