業界で求人を検索する - レジャー・旅行・観光
一致する求人が 19 件あります
This position is responsible for partnering with the business to deliver the people aspects of the business plan and provide generalist HR support. The position ensures initiatives and actions are developed and delivered in a timely, disciplined and effective manner to assist and enable the client's business to achieve its operational and strategic objectives.
東京都正社員300万円 - 500万円
- HRBP at Global airline carrier
- Career progression
東京都正社員360万円 - 400万円
Additional head count due to their business expansion.
- International & Casual office environment
- Great work life balance withi minimum overtime
The client is looking for a Pilot resourcing specialist who would help with the full cycle of recruitment of candidates for their airline business.
- Pilot resourcing specialist
- Global airline carrier
Additional head count
- Great working environment
- Chance to fully utilize your English skill
It is an additional head count due to the expansion of their customer service department.
The company requires a Customer Service Team Lead to assist the Customer Service Manager to motivate and lead the Tokyo based Customer Service team and to provide outstanding levels of customer service to their customers and hotel partners.
- A fantastic experience managing a big team
- English usage everyday in the office
An opportunity to work for a global travel wholesaler has arisen in their sales contracts team. Our client is looking for a Senior Contracts Manager who has a track record of building strong relationships with key accounts, negotiating terms and pricing structures whilst keeping the companies revenue goals firmly in mind.
- An opportunity to work for one of the biggest travel companies in the world.
- Work with key partners, building relationships and growing market share.
Your main objective as Country Manager will be to provide guidance and leadership that ensures successful account management and to exceed KPI and growth expectations that form a key part of the businesses goals.
The successful candidate will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience and a successful record of sustainable performance.
- An opportunity to lead and grow the Japan business for an International OTA
- Work closely with senior executives to devise and plan sales strategy.