業界で求人を検索する - レジャー・旅行・観光
一致する求人が 24 件あります
Your main objective as Country Manager will be to provide guidance and leadership that ensures successful account management and to exceed KPI and growth expectations that form a key part of the businesses goals.
The successful candidate will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience and a successful record of sustainable performance.
- An opportunity to lead and grow the Japan business for an International OTA
- Work closely with senior executives to devise and plan sales strategy.
The Senior Market Manager's primary responsibility in their assigned territory is to initiate, develop and maintain a high quality portfolio of hotel products for the companies fast-growing global customer base.
東京都正社員350万円 - 450万円
- Work for a market leader in Online Travel.
- Excellent compensation and development opportunities.
Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales volume and maintain client relationship within the designated territory.
- Work closely with APAC teams with lots of regional travel opportunities
- Fun, young and international working environment
The Area Manager's primary responsibility is to manage a team of account manager's responsible for Hokkaido and Northern Japan, as well as to initiate, develop and maintain a high quality portfolio of hotel products.
In addition, a key responsibility is to manage the most important properties and any national chains within the territory.
- Work for one of the biggest brands in the online industry.
- Great compensation and fantastic progression opportunities.
The client is looking for a strong HR Business Partner, who is good at talent management, change management, who is able to challenge and advise the business, who is able to help management to create strong engagement. They are looking for a candidate with international experience, someone who is able to adapt to changes quickly, and someone who is able to influence different stakeholders.
The role is an individual contributor and will have a global report line.
- HRBP at E-commerce firm
- Fast paced, international culture
Our client is searching for a Director of Sales to manage the sales department within a Global Hotel Brand.
The successful candidate should have a strong track record of sales in Japan and excellent communication skills within hospitality. They will be required to implement all sales action plans related to their specific area to help drive revenue.
- The opportunity work for a global brand in the hotel industry.
- To lead and sales team working closely with the DOSM.
Our client is a leading global travel organisation at the cutting edge of the industry. They have a clear strategy and business structure and know what they want and what to do to get there.
You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
- Work for a global leader in the travel industry.
- Reponsible for building strong relationships and growing market share.
A worldwide travel organisation is looking to add to their sales team as part of their continued growth. They are currently looking for a Sales Manager who has a track record of building strong relationships with key accounts.
The successful candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience in negotiating terms and pricing structures and understands the importance of maintaining good margins whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Join an exciting company during a period of strong growth.
- Fast advancement and excellent career development opportunities.
Responsible for Designing and creating promotion materials for both in-game ads as well email and social media purposes at leading Social Mobile Gaming company.
- Great work life balance
- Venture company with company growth opportunities.