業界で求人を検索する - 保険
一致する求人が 21 件あります
Andaz Hyatt are looking for an International Sales Manager to work out of their impressive new property in Toranomon, Tokyo. The successful candidate should have prior knowledge of sales within the industry or a strong consumer sales background. They will be responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new business in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Opportunity to work for an international hotel brand
- Market leading compensation
One of the leading insurance groups is seeking a Customer Call Centre staff for their Chofu (Tokyo) office. This is a Contract position, with an opportunity to become permanent employee after 1 year.
- Contract to Permanent in 12 Months
- Chofu (Tokyo) office location
This is a financial accounting position for one of the leading global insurance companies. They are seeking a motivated individual with strong communication skills in both English and Japanese who has experience of working in a leading multi-national organization (insurance experience not required).
- Outstanding global company, a leader in the insurance industry.
- Competitive salary package with excellent career prospects
Work with a prestigious international firm, planning and implementing Japan CSR and Sponsorship activities
- Excellent team environment
- Work-life balance and flextime
Global insurance company with an established presence in Japan and throughout the world is looking to hire an experienced auditor to lead their operational audit team.
東京都派遣社員800万円 - 1000万円
- Senior role working with executives across the business
- Excellent career prospects
* Scope Management: Deliver the project within the agreed Scope. Define clear project goals, objectives and success criteria. Ensure that Business Requirement are translated into Project deliverables. Abbey the Change Management process and control the scope and scope changes.
* Budget/Cost Management: Manage the project cost under complete financial transparency, with clear cost classifications and proper cost itemization and cost types breakdowns. Review periodically the benefits realization targets of the project to ensure that these remain valid throughout the project implementation.
* Schedule Management: Ensure that the project has a proper WBS documents, with set dependencies, and resources assigned to all activities. Develop and adapt working schedule, monitor progress towards achieving planned goals and remove obstacles preventing progress.
* Resource Management: Lead the resources assigned to the project and their day-to-day resource capacity utilization, resolving resource conflicts, and ensuring that all resources have assigned a clear role with a defined set responsibilities
* Issue/Risk Management: Identify, classify and manage any project issues and risks as well as the definition of specific solutions and mitigation plans.
* Communications Management: Ensure that the project has a solid communication plan that provides frequent and periodic Status/Information updates to all stakeholder layers.
* Project Closure: Obtain sponsors approval and acceptance of the delivered solution, and agreement on the BAU recurring cost plans. Conduct lessons learned session and develop recommendations for continued project delivery improvement.
* The project manager needs to be fully engaged in the project and provide on-site service.
- Working in industry leading company
- International working environment
It takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join the team.
- More than 1.1 B USD Revenue worldwide
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers